Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Welcome Dove

Started by Bricktop, June 23, 2015, 03:59:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

The avatars have to be 150x150 pixels max.  If not, the board looks like crap on a phone.

If you load and link to something like tinypic.com there's no issue posting images but I will see if I can up the picture limit for you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Okay Dove.  It should be all right.  If you post what you want for an avatar, I'll get it up for you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"BTW Fash...not that it is an issue...but you might be interested to know that Dove shares your faith.

You already I'll talk about Jesus all day. Let me get adjusted here for a minute first lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Okay Dove.  It should be all right.  If you post what you want for an avatar, I'll get it up for you.

Is this smf? I typically use my own pictures as avis. I'll figure this out lol all my pics are 320 480...in there somewhere.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"BTW Fash...not that it is an issue...but you might be interested to know that Dove shares your faith.

You already I'll talk about Jesus all day. Let me get adjusted here for a minute first lol

No need!!! I was just pointing out you have a common interest with the forum owner. Might make you feel more at home. That's all.

RW

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "RW"Okay Dove.  It should be all right.  If you post what you want for an avatar, I'll get it up for you.

Is this smf? I typically use my own pictures as avis. I'll figure this out lol all my pics are 320 480...in there somewhere.

No prob.  Just post it or pm it and I'll shrink it to size and assign it to your account (if you like).
Beware of Gaslighters!