The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Berry Sweet says hi to Renee.

Started by Richard-RDL, June 29, 2015, 04:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"^^ RDL loves to surround himself by his pedo friends who love to fap and jizz all over him...RDL...something like this with jizz...

http://ryanseacrest.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Dumb-and-Dumber.gif">

You always had a way with animated gifs Ber haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"Heeey Berry, how's it going? How's your LO? Getting big I bet. How's yer summer going?

Annie!  Hi!  Lo is huge!  Little miss attitude!  Amazing how they grow so fast, but loving this age!  Lots of independence and I can can have a pretty good conversation with her now!  

This summer is good!  Lots going on, I'm not working this summer...took it off to spend it with LO (I wish I could work this summer, but Lo's sake and everything going on, I took it off...next summer will be better for me to work).  Hows your summer going?

It's going well, I'm gonna be a grandma in January! Our son came over on Father's Day and told us  ac_dance  It's amazing how fast kids grow up. One minute their little, the next their grown and having kids of their own! I get a second chance with a grandchild to not do the same mistakes I did with my kids lol. I'm planning on telling my grand baby to always ask Daddy "why" to everything he says or asks, muahahah! Payback! Nah, I'll be good and just load em up on candy  :yahoo:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Berry!!!!   :t4618:

I miss you around i wish you would come visit more often.

If you do i will tell you a secret, shhhhhh its about Annie  :neenerm:

Annie

Heeey Keep....naked hot tub isn't a bad thing..... :tease:  :laugh:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Richard-RDL

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"^^ RDL loves to surround himself by his pedo friends who love to fap and jizz all over him...RDL...something like this with jizz...

You two, get a room.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "GrAnnie"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"Heeey Berry, how's it going? How's your LO? Getting big I bet. How's yer summer going?

Annie!  Hi!  Lo is huge!  Little miss attitude!  Amazing how they grow so fast, but loving this age!  Lots of independence and I can can have a pretty good conversation with her now!  

This summer is good!  Lots going on, I'm not working this summer...took it off to spend it with LO (I wish I could work this summer, but Lo's sake and everything going on, I took it off...next summer will be better for me to work).  Hows your summer going?

It's going well, I'm gonna be a grandma in January! Our son came over on Father's Day and told us  ac_dance  It's amazing how fast kids grow up. One minute their little, the next their grown and having kids of their own! I get a second chance with a grandchild to not do the same mistakes I did with my kids lol. I'm planning on telling my grand baby to always ask Daddy "why" to everything he says or asks, muahahah! Payback! Nah, I'll be good and just load em up on candy  :yahoo:

wow!  congrats!  :3cheerleader:

keeper

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"Hiya Berry, nice to see you

Sounds gay...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Keeper"Hiya Berry, nice to see you

Hi Keeper!   ac_hithere

RW

Quote from: "Richard-RDL"
Quote from: "RW"

You two, get a room.

Jealous?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Congratulations :23tfup5: I hope my son does not make me a grandfather. I know my ex wife or I will be paying all the costs of raising the baby.

Richard-RDL

Quote from: "Herman"

Congratulations :23tfup5: I hope my son does not make me a grandfather. I know my ex wife or I will be paying all the costs of raising the baby.

You might feel that way now, but if it actually does happen, you'll learn to enjoy being a grandfather.

I'm not a grandfather or a father, but I enjoy being an uncle.

Berry Sweet

I'll bet you do...pedo weirdo

Richard-RDL

That was an unprovoked attack, and uncalled for.

Berry Sweet

That was an unprovoked attack, and uncalled for.

Did you call the internet police?  They can help you get the sand outta your vagina.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview