Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

White Homos Are Racist/Gay Is NOT The New Black

Started by Anonymous, July 03, 2015, 01:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Then you understand the point in GBB's post correcting that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Quote from: "RW"George Takei isn't white but his partner who is white seems to not be racist.

Any Supreme Court judge who pulls out the bible when making legal decisions should be immediately turfed.

Not sure that is used, but I'll match your bible and raise you a constitution

Any Supreme Court judge who does NOT pull out the literal constitution and makes its own laws commits the ultimate crime to it's people ..... should be hanged by his balls  .. or tits if appropriate  ..  seems to happen a lot of late ..  hangings  ruling pending

I understand how prog propaganda works, but he is known by all as the strictest constitutionalist of them all ...... the main reason progs fear and hate him so  .......  so, bible or not, he of all uses the literal construction more than any others
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Gay Boy Roberto

Shen Li got the column from one of the world's best gay publications. I congratulate her for her research.

The column - written six years ago - was simply one man's opinion. Many gays would disagree (me included) with the writer's opinion. Many gays would agree with the writer.

Gays - like any other group - have a wide variety of opinions on almost any subject.

Not everything is black and white, no matter how much Shen Li wishes life - for gays or any other group - is that simple.

I expect the echo chamber on this board will now kick in, as usual.
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "RW"George Takei isn't white but his partner who is white seems to not be racist.

Any Supreme Court judge who pulls out the bible when making legal decisions should be immediately turfed.

Not sure that is used, but I'll match your bible and raise you a constitution

Any Supreme Court judge who does NOT pull out the literal constitution and makes its own laws commits the ultimate crime to it's people ..... should be hanged by his balls  .. or tits if appropriate  ..  seems to happen a lot of late ..  hangings  ruling pending

I understand how prog propaganda works, but he is known by all as the strictest constitutionalist of them all ...... the main reason progs fear and hate him so  .......  so, bible or not, he of all uses the literal construction more than any others

You must seriously hate our justices then cc.  Oh wait!  Our Charter includes the ability to interpret and apply laws as it pertains to current societal tolerance.  Nevermind.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Yes. We allow unelected judges to override democracy based on their own personal agenda  ... or whatever turns their crank

Meaning, we do not have democracy here. Our elected leaders gave our democracy  away a long time ago

In the US, the elected leaders did not give democracy  away. The unelected judges who do not follow the constitution simply took it away themselves
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gay Boy Bob"Shen Li got the column from one of the world's best gay publications. I congratulate her for her research.

The column - written six years ago - was simply one man's opinion. Many gays would disagree (me included) with the writer's opinion. Many gays would agree with the writer.

Gays - like any other group - have a wide variety of opinions on almost any subject.

Not everything is black and white, no matter how much Shen Li wishes life - for gays or any other group - is that simple.

I expect the echo chamber on this board will now kick in, as usual.

But you can be very black and white too depending on the subject..

I am not judging you for it, so am I.