The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Gaybook

Started by Bricktop, June 29, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

When was the last time a gay person THRUST his/her "lifestyle" (whatever the fuck that means) in YOUR face?  I'm not talking about tv but actually in your face.

As for Pride Shen, if you don't like it - don't go.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Whenever they hold their festivals and street antics. Whenever I see a rainbow flag. Whenever I see them on television, over-emphasising their gay attributes. Whenever I see the overtly flamboyant public antics, intended to shock and discomfort straight onlookers.

That is petulant nonsense. They want to be treated normally...and I support them fully. How about they BEHAVE normally?

RW

When was the last time a gay person personally rubbed his or her lifestyle in your actual face?

What was the last street festival of theirs you went to?  What was the location of the last rainbow flag you personally laid eyes on?  Where and when did you see your last "flamer" in public?
Beware of Gaslighters!

J0E

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Well, according to Pat Robertson...

">https://youtu.be/hK3vQGDGCHA

Well, he and his Right Wing Republican crowd were so obsessed with throwing so many men in prison when they were in power, so of course when they get out, all they're left with are buncha bumfuckers an' homos cause that's what they were exposed to when they were in prison. I hear the incarceration rate is especially high where Kiebers lives. So there must be a lotta homos comin' outta Texas prisons an' the South.

....oh well!

RW

Joe, you are such an inflammatory cock munch haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"When was the last time a gay person personally rubbed his or her lifestyle in your actual face?

What was the last street festival of theirs you went to?  What was the location of the last rainbow flag you personally laid eyes on?  Where and when did you see your last "flamer" in public?

Can you not read?

I answered your question. It does not have to be "personal".

I do not go to their festivals, but they are broadcast live on television.

The last rainbow flag was on my Facebook page.

Why does it have to be in public?

RW

Because it's not being rubbed in your face if you are choosing to bring it into your home through the TV set.

Most of those rainbow flag picture covers were straight people showing support.  So WTF are you on about?

My point is that gay people aren't rubbing their "lifestyle" in your face.   :001_rolleyes:
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

So Joe, If you got bum raped / fucked you would become a homo .. is that what you are telling us?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

J0E

Quote from: "cc la femme"So Joe, If you got bum raped / fucked you would become a homo .. is that what you are telling us?

Well cc, I know a couple of guys who've gone ta prison for an extended period of time and they seem kinda queer.

One of 'em always says to me when I'm with him, "Well you know I'm not gay, no I'm really not gay." Its almost as if he's tryin' ta exorcise a bad experience or something he saw when he was in prison.

Anyways, whether or not anything happens to a guy in the pen is besides the point. Bein' deprived of seeing a woman, any woman and seeing nothing but men for an extended period of time is sure to fuck up any guy's mind unless he was gay ta begin with.

Prisons a scary place to go, but once entered those who go there get initiated into a club and share an experience with other ex inmates which lasts a lifetime. Its like a brotherhood or somethin'.

kiebers

Quote from: "cc la femme"So Joe, If you got bum raped / fucked you would become a homo .. is that what you are telling us?

Did you really expect a direct answer?  ac_toofunny
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

J0E

Quote from: "kiebers"

Did you really expect a direct answer?  ac_toofunny

Well K, I think so.

The guy I'm referring totold me he spent 5 years in a Texas prison for drug trafficking, the state where you live.

Can't imagine what he went thru.

I like him, he's a nice guy, but To be honest, he's kind of crazy.

Everything seems to remind him of prison. It must be a bizzare place as my friend says its a completely different world from the otuside. After the stories he's told me, makes me appreciate life on the otuside or the freedoms we have and take for granted.

He's sure gotta a lot of mental problems from spending too much time in the slammer that's fer sure.

Afterknowing him.I sure wouldn't wanna go there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"I'm just astonished at how much people care about what others do with their genitals.

As long as it involves consenting adults (both of whom have the capacity to consent), and no-one is harmed, what the fuck do I care? Its none of my business!!!

And if they want to get married, sure, why not? The only barrier appears to be religion-based, and if you don't follow a religion, why should you be excluded??

I don't give a flying fuck what strangers do behind closed doors. However, when half-naked, old white guys close down city streets to remind us against our will what they do behind closed doors, then it is my biz.

Agreed.

Gays seem hell bent on thrusting their lifestyle in our faces.

That would demonstrate some degree of insecurity on their part.

I have mixed feelings about this SPECTRE.

ac_dunno

Bricktop

I don't. Only today, I drove up behind a vehicle with a rainbow sticker on the rear.

What is the point of that? To brag? To promote the gay lifestyle? To reflect pride on being gay?

Not in my view. Its a "Fuck you" to straight people in my book, and I do not appreciate it.

keeper

Why do you think it was a fuck you to straight people?

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I don't. Only today, I drove up behind a vehicle with a rainbow sticker on the rear.

What is the point of that? To brag? To promote the gay lifestyle? To reflect pride on being gay?

Not in my view. Its a "Fuck you" to straight people in my book, and I do not appreciate it.

I don't give a fuck about stickers on cars. However, gay day parades should be restricted to those over 18 and not on public streets. Worse than that, politicians feel pressured to attend those hedonistic exhibitions.