The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Gaybook

Started by Bricktop, June 29, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"That's a strong boast to accompany what amounts to empty words. Let the poo slinging go, Dove. Warning one.

Ooooo...who's a nasty girl then...

Fuck off, you vapid twat. You want to play hardball, talk to me. You're not even listening to other perspectives, simply applying the same asinine invectives to those who are NOT homophobic, nor denying that homosexuals are entitled to the same rights as anyone else.

They are simply saying that celebrating sexuality, particularly that followed by less then 1% of the population, in a public and deprecating manner to the rest of us is unacceptable. A position I hold.

You fag fans are missing the point; celebrating sexuality is a frivolous and imprudent activity. Flaunting naked buttocks to children is bordering on abusive and indecent. It does not MATTER that the culprits are gay. It matters that they are imprudent, disrespectful, and far more decadent that our society can afford.

Now, you want to argue on merit rather than puerile posturing, I'm your man.

And I don't give warnings, you vacuous slag. I simply start shooting.

RW

I'll deal with you in good time Spec.

Don't you dare fuck off Dinky ac_biggrin
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

How many times...every time you step up, you end up on your ass.

If you wish Dinky to join you...so be it.

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"How many times...every time you step up, you end up on your ass.

If you wish Dinky to join you...so be it.

I've beat you my fair share of times and this will be another.  If already spanked your ass and will do so again when I get to my desk.

:0c0KHxD:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"That's a strong boast to accompany what amounts to empty words. Let the poo slinging go, Dove. Warning one.

Fuck off, you vapid twat. You want to play hardball, talk to me. You're not even listening to other perspectives, simply applying the same asinine invectives to those who are NOT homophobic, nor denying that homosexuals are entitled to the same rights as anyone else.

They are simply saying that celebrating sexuality, particularly that followed by less then 1% of the population, in a public and deprecating manner to the rest of us is unacceptable. A position I hold.

You fag fans are missing the point; celebrating sexuality is a frivolous and imprudent activity. Flaunting naked buttocks to children is bordering on abusive and indecent. It does not MATTER that the culprits are gay. It matters that they are imprudent, disrespectful, and far more decadent that our society can afford.

I have listened to other moral majority arguments besides yours and they have all but turned their backs on accepting a time and place for the LGBT community to let loose and do their thing when the sun is shining as well as at night. For some reason, a few you have decided that a celebration of homosexuality should be hidden away like homosexuality once had to be hidden away.

No sane human being would advocate flaunting their buttocks at children. Such people would seek out a time and place to do so and expect parents to do their jobs and maintain a healthy distance, if such parents felt it morally objectionable for their children to be around such antics. It's no different than taking your children to a nude beach if public nudity is an affront to your way of thinking.

I find it ironic that a number of you aren't really as accepting as you've made yourselves out to be.

I've attempted to bury the hatchet with Dove already. Do try to behave yourself.
Blahhhhhh...

J0E

Quote from: "Dove" Just wait until the femnazis realize the Transgender ideas of "female" and watch the liberal civil war commence. Lol.  

....may already be in the works.

This article may be of interest to you.

....posted it earlier in another thread:

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2014/08/04/woman-2">http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2014/08/04/woman-2

J0E

I don't thin the vast majority of ardent gay rights supporters are even remotely gay.

They're probably American feminists who had the bejeezuz scared outta them by the moral majority.

George w. Bush and the spate of religious righite republicans were the last straw, especially they came close overturning Roe vs.Wade. so they probably said never again and decided to align themselves with an encourage the LGBTQ movement. And of course the latter laps it all up suckled weaned and empowered by their ally.

So if the moral majority was trying to push the needle so far the right that it could never be turned back, the left is employing the same tactics. I bet the judges on the USSC who sided with them were anxious to vote yes on Gay rights since Obama is stepping down and just in case Hillary doesn't win, the GOP now can't turn the needle back.

So the feminists and the left use the LGBT community to get what they want.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
I have listened to other moral majority arguments besides yours and they have all but turned their backs on accepting a time and place for the LGBT community to let loose and do their thing when the sun is shining as well as at night. For some reason, a few you have decided that a celebration of homosexuality should be hidden away like homosexuality once had to be hidden away.

No sane human being would advocate flaunting their buttocks at children. Such people would seek out a time and place to do so and expect parents to do their jobs and maintain a healthy distance, if such parents felt it morally objectionable for their children to be around such antics. It's no different than taking your children to a nude beach if public nudity is an affront to your way of thinking.

I find it ironic that a number of you aren't really as accepting as you've made yourselves out to be.

I've attempted to bury the hatchet with Dove already. Do try to behave yourself.

Don't try and ingratiate yourself. You started to fire warning shots, now you've attracted my rather more combatant attention. Lucky you.

This has nothing to do with "morality". If that were so, we would be debating homosexuality. Apparently you've not grasped that homosexuality is not the issue.

To help you focus, the issue is whether a sexually discrete group of people should be parading their particular proclivities on public streets in a manner that glorifies and promotes their particular sexuality.

Most of the rational people here are saying that promoting ANY  form of sexuality in public displays is inappropriate. That includes heterosexual, solo-sexuals, sado-masochists, paedophiles, bestials, gangbangers, swingers, exhibitionists, nudists and any other facet of human sexuality.

If you wish to celebrate, rent a sports ground, charge admission, and let people make a choice.

You also seem unwilling to address the question I've posed more than once; what is the compelling reason these people wish to flaunt their sexuality to the world at large?

C'mon, biatch...show me some smarts.

Frood

I'm not taking your bait, Spectre. Try it out on someone else.

I've made my argument, it's a valid one, and it is what it is. Nothing further is required with such a balanced and respectful stance. Anything else is just insults for the sake of insults which while fun for a spell, can get old and repetitive-

- like you?  :001_tongue:
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Spec, you are embarrassing yourself.  I started with the nastiness so let's you and I dance.

I've officially seen every cliche bullshit argument from Nazism to weeping for unfortunate children to "gay lifestyles" to the ole beastiality reference.

You (and others here) have no respect for diversity in sexual expression.  You want gays out on your terms not their's.  That's the very oppression they are parading out against.

As for the children argument, it's been stated multiple times now that no parent is forced to attend a parade that is sexuality based with (or even without) their children.  If children are seeing nudity and other sexual displays, they are doing so at their parents' discretion.  Believe it or not, some parents willingly and knowingly attend these parades with their children to celebrate diversity.  (I will discuss the benefits of this up in Polka.).

The public street and daylight comments are a non-starter.  Dove mentioned a "time and a place" and the designated parade route is that time and place.  This attitude that one should be able to go wherever he or she pleases and not see anything offensive is unrealistic. No one has that guarantee but in this case, it's easily avoided.

The word "respect" gets thrown around and the greatest disrespect in this argument is the one that calls for conformity.  It's said gay people have come so far that they don't even need parades while the majority of those posting here are saying how they should express themselves so that you respect them.  How about you just respect them for the humans they are and leave them the hell alone?  Why is this so difficult for you?  They aren't hurting you or anybody else by having a parade in daylight - with or without clothes on - yet you insist on raining on their parade.

Just how selfish are you?

And I'll throw in a ".... yeah .... and the horse you rode in on!" for that combative edge.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "RW"Spec, you are embarrassing yourself.  I started with the nastiness so let's you and I dance.

I've officially seen every cliche bullshit argument from Nazism to weeping for unfortunate children to "gay lifestyles" to the ole beastiality reference.

You (and others here) have no respect for diversity in sexual expression.  You want gays out on your terms not their's.  That's the very oppression they are parading out against.

As for the children argument, it's been stated multiple times now that no parent is forced to attend a parade that is sexuality based with (or even without) their children.  If children are seeing nudity and other sexual displays, they are doing so at their parents' discretion.  Believe it or not, some parents willingly and knowingly attend these parades with their children to celebrate diversity.  (I will discuss the benefits of this up in Polka.).

The public street and daylight comments are a non-starter.  Dove mentioned a "time and a place" and the designated parade route is that time and place.  This attitude that one should be able to go wherever he or she pleases and not see anything offensive is unrealistic on a good day.  No one has that guarantee but in this case, it's easily avoided.

The word "respect" gets thrown around and the greatest disrespect in this argument is the one that calls for conformity.  It's said gay people have come so far that they don't even need parades while the majority of those posting here are saying how they should express themselves so that you respect them.  How about you just respect them for the humans they are and leave them the hell alone?  Why is this so difficult for you.  

They aren't hurting you or anybody else by having a parade in daylight - with or without clothes on - yet you insist on raining on their parade.

How selfish are you?

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Not really. I'm retired from the world of trolling/flaming. I don't "sling poo", I let off nukes that made my name Google worthy. I'm probably ip banned from half of AL gores innerWebz. Sit down, kid. Go to a flame board if you are so desperate to be abused.

Frood

Quote from: "Dove"

Not really. I'm retired from the world of trolling/flaming. I don't "sling poo", I let off nukes that made my name Google worthy. I'm probably ip banned from half of AL gores innerWebz. Sit down, kid. Go to a flame board if you are so desperate to be abused.

ac_toofunny

Fine?

Warning two
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"

The simple fact that you can't comprehend the huge difference between a nude beach and the busy streets of Chicago just shows you lack the capability to even grasp anything being said.  Nudist go to nude beaches to enjoy being nude. They don't lounge around in open public places. The nude beach angel actually reinforces what we are attempting to express.

keeper

I thought i was the only who gave warnings around here?