The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Gaybook

Started by Bricktop, June 29, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "RW"They deserve it.

NO they don't. Enough with your far left bullying.

Your kind are all the same. You preach tolerance but only when it fits YOUR agenda. Once again we are witness to the left's special brand of hypocrisy.

I didn't know opposition to discrimination was a leftist issue.

Is it really religious intolerance if people warp the good word to suit their stupidity?
 It's NOT discrimination to decline your services to an event. How are you not understanding this?  It's actually unconstitional.

RW

You want to argue legality?  

It's morally wrong and biblically wrong.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "RW"They deserve it.

NO they don't. Enough with your far left bullying.

Your kind are all the same. You preach tolerance but only when it fits YOUR agenda. Once again we are witness to the left's special brand of hypocrisy.
 exactly. They are the biggest hypocrits. "We are tolerant to people who live their lives according to our dictates".  They are nazi level intolerant, and horrifically hypocrital, but don't see it.  Of course if you don't want to see nudity and simulated sex out in public, just don't go to the parade. You can't push your beliefs on everyone.  But we can destroy your life if you don't act according to our beliefs in your private business.  No....that's not hypocrital at all. Lol. Jack asses. They don't want true equality. They want to force everyone into their world view.

I don't want to live in a world where those who twist text to suit themselves use that as an excuse to discriminate against others.

You do realize that you are displaying balls to the wall, bigoted ignorance and intolerance, right?  Probably not.   Considering it wasn't the homosexual that was denied service....it was simply an event that no Christian is justified in supporting....how are these poor gays so discriminated against?  How do not see your hypocrisy?

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"You want to argue legality?  

Morally and biblically wrong is a homosexual marriage. Adultry. Fornication. It's morally and biblically wrong. Christians cannot participate in these things. Nor should they be forced to. Deal with it. Just don't go to Christians and ask them....of all people....to cater your gay wedding.  That makes you a bigot.

RW

Bigoted against what? The perversion of the bible?

Guilty as charged.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Morally and biblically wrong is a homosexual marriage. Adultry. Fornication. It's morally and biblically wrong. Christians cannot participate in these things. Nor should they be forced to. Deal with it. Just don't go to Christians and ask them....of all people....to cater your gay wedding.  That makes you a bigot.

Catering a wedding isn't participating in any of those things.  It's making dinner for people.

Haha

DUH!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Don't try to discredit my beliefs by twisting scripture. That's apostasy.  Jesus, in matthew, laid out the parameters for marriage. Scripture is very clear on this.  Get a grip. You don't get to rewrite the bible to make it more platable to the current culture. If you don't like....don't go to church. We don't force you guys to live by bible standards, so don't think any of the body of Christ will allow the culture climate dictate our faith

Friendship with the world is eminity to God.  Marriage is about the relationship of Christ and the church (body of believers).  That's what Christian marriage is. Forcing us to participate in anything outside of that very clear definition is bullying.   There are several religions in the world to chose from. You don't pick one and manipulate it to fit what you want it to be.

Anonymous

Catering a wedding isn't participating in any of those things.  It's making dinner for people.

Haha

DUH!
 again, to YOU. But to a believer, it is supporting the event.

RW

I quoted.  There's no wiggle room in "judge not lest he be judged".

You don't punish sinners - God does.  No one answers to you for their sins.

Now you call yourself a Christain which means you follow the teachings of Christ.  I suggest you take another read through the Bible and take notes on his behaviour towards others.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Haha

DUH!
 again, to YOU. But to a believer, it is supporting the event.

No, to a sane, rational person.  You aren't fornicating.  You aren't commiting adultery.  You aren't getting married to a woman.

I'm sorry you are getting called out for trying to hide behind sheer stupidity.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

It's not insane and irrational simply because you can't or won't understand. And it's not subject to change for that, either. Rational and sane people don't prance nude in public places.  If Christians can simply not go if they don't like it.....the same applies.

Anonymous

7 "Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. 3 Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

6 "Do not give dogs what is holy, and do not throw your pearls before pigs, lest they trample them underfoot and turn to attack you.   Matthew 7 isn't telling us to never judge. It's telling us to use righteous and non hypocritical judgement. Matthew 7:1 is the most widely misused scripture.  Tell me, if we are instructed to never use judgement, how are we to even know when to repent? Considering I'm not practicing homosexuality, I have biblical authority to call it sin based on scripture and not my own malice or predudice.

Anonymous

http://www.crosswalk.com/faith/bible-study/the-most-misused-verses-in-the-bible-excerpt.html">http://www.crosswalk.com/faith/bible-st ... cerpt.html">http://www.crosswalk.com/faith/bible-study/the-most-misused-verses-in-the-bible-excerpt.html this is a good explaination.

Frood

You're piggybacking your religious beliefs onto public code again when simple nudity has no victim and therefore no real crime is committed.

Nudists deserve to do what suits them without religious droolers losing their crazy christ or allah shit over it. Cake shop owners shouldn't be made to decorate a wedding cake for a same sex marriage but they shouldn't be allowed to deny the sale of the actual wedding cake itself. They can sell the bride and groom figurine separately and let the purchaser decide.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

http://midwestapologetics.org/blog/?p=618">http://midwestapologetics.org/blog/?p=618