The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Gaybook

Started by Bricktop, June 29, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

If it's directed at her, it MUST include you. Lol

RW

Quote from: "Dove"She corrected you in this thread.  And dear, you are perfectly displaying intolerance right now. You aren't even having a mature dialog about this.

I'm intolerant because I don't believe in bullshitting your way to intolerance?

Hahaha

YOU are intolerant and no amount of trying to throw it back on me will change that.  Sorry.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "Dove"If it's directed at her, it MUST include you. Lol

I'm just here at this point to showcase your lack of mature dialogue as you insist others are the guilty parties.

Truthseeker!  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Because I believe that EVERYONE has a right to believe and live the way they wish?  Yanno, you are beyond reasoning with. You are so pitifully biased that you don't even see how hypocritical your statements are.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I'm just here at this point to showcase your lack of mature dialogue as you insist others are the guilty parties.

Truthseeker!  ac_biggrin
 Reaching pretty hard, coming off desperate....not really doing much.

Frood

Quote from: "Dove"She corrected you in this thread.  And dear, you are perfectly displaying intolerance right now. You aren't even having a mature dialog about this.

Quote from: "Dove"http://i58.tinypic.com/i4g0mg.jpg">

ac_toofunny

Quote from: "Dove"http://i59.tinypic.com/1zlumtt.jpg">

ac_lmfao

Quote from: "Dove"

Truthseeker!  ac_biggrin
 Reaching pretty hard, coming off desperate....not really doing much.

You definitely are.  ac_smile

Quote from: "Dove"Because I believe that EVERYONE has a right to believe and live the way they wish?  Yanno, you are beyond reasoning with. You are so pitifully biased that you don't even see how hypocritical your statements are.

Demonstrate then. Demonstrate how you'll afford Pride March attendees a bit of self determination for 1-3 hours per year to day-march in their birthday suits because they have a "right to believe and live the way they wish". The vast majority don't even do it now and for their own reasons wouldn't do so even if a bunch of self entitled religious people stopped crowing about it and calling anyone else besides themselves "intolerant".

I don't expect to change your mind. It doesn't matter one iota if you agree or disagree and in fact, I support your right to agree or disagree to the fullest extent and well beyond what's currently permissible by law, that includes action as long as such action follow the basic rules of human interaction (murder, rape, theft, slavery, and no George Carlin comedy haters, etcetera). These are rules that no religion, nationalism, or philosophy has ever been able to truly twist in their favor because they're intuitive and don't rely on institutions for validation.

You say you believe in anarchy? All I've seen you suggest is that you don't mind piggybacking on anarchy when and where it suits your agenda. A real anarchist wouldn't necessarily drag their children to a parade full of willies and nipples but they wouldn't try to stop it by invoking public decency laws or some unsupported grassroots moral code.

Live by your shield or die on it, Dove. You can't cherry pick. Just learn to live your own life and not other peoples for them. Mmmkay?

I'm turning the snarky back on now, unless you work out how to really respect others you disagree with.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Do you read your posts back to yourself before you post them?!

Anonymous

Btw....real anarcists, can see more views than theirs. Juuusstt sayin.  I think your issues with Christianity are bleeding out to the point where you are unable to even have a rational post. All I just read is assumption after assumption and slams on the faith.  And you actually have the nerve to play the cherry picking card when that is literally ALL you have done. YOU, are too intolerant of people who think differently than you, and your endless stream of venom and inability to present your point without attacks speaks for itself.

Frood

Let's end this once and for all.

Do what you will but harm none. I'll do what I will but harm none.

Christians can do their weekend day parades every week, I won't object for all 52 weeks per year. LBGT's can do their nude walk once day out of 365 days per year but only for a few hours tops, and you won't say shit about it?

That's it.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I have absolutely no idea why you have this insane thought that I'm oppressing pride parades, or even thinking about stopping them.  But that just goes to show your hystornic ranting for what it is.  My entire point, was that you can't expect respect or true equality when you shove yourself onto people without any consideration. You have the depth and cognitive ability of a puddle if ALL you got was this hysterical idea that my religious beliefs are attempting to control what others do.  You are completely out of your mind and really shouldn't be continuing to even speak considering you lost the plot at the word "Christain" and are too busy foaming at the mouth to actually understand what's being said.

Wulf

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "RW"They deserve it.

NO they don't. Enough with your far left bullying.

Your kind are all the same. You preach tolerance but only when it fits YOUR agenda. Once again we are witness to the left's special brand of hypocrisy.

I didn't know opposition to discrimination was a leftist issue.

Is it really religious intolerance if people warp the good word to suit their stupidity?

I'm curious, exactly what "good word" are these bigoted Christians warping? I'm no holy roller but I'll tell you right now, the Old Testament doesn't approve of buggery and to my knowledge neither did Christ or the Apostles. I could be wrong but I doubt it.

Christ couldn't even handle seeing money lenders in the temple, he practically started a riot getting rid of them. Do you really think he would of approved of men fucking other men in the ass? Get some perspective FFS. For you hypocrite nonbelievers everything in the Bible cannot be twisted to suit your political agenda, especially when you spit on it in the first place so fucking deal with it.

One thing I do know is bullying when I see it and you rabid gay agenda supporters are guilty of it in spades.

Frood

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"They deserve it.

NO they don't. Enough with your far left bullying.

Your kind are all the same. You preach tolerance but only when it fits YOUR agenda. Once again we are witness to the left's special brand of hypocrisy.

I didn't know opposition to discrimination was a leftist issue.

Is it really religious intolerance if people warp the good word to suit their stupidity?

I'm curious, exactly what "good word" are these bigoted Christians warping? I'm no holy roller but I'll tell you right now, the Old Testament doesn't approve of buggery and to my knowledge neither did Christ or the Apostles. I could be wrong but I doubt it.

Christ couldn't even handle seeing money lenders in the temple, he practically started a riot getting rid of them. Do you really think he would of approved of men fucking other men in the ass? Get some perspective FFS. For you hypocrite nonbelievers everything in the Bible cannot be twisted to suit your political agenda, especially when you spit on it in the first place so fucking deal with it.

One thing I do know is bullying when I see it and you rabid gay agenda supporters are guilty of it in spades.

Rabid gay supporters have more power than rabid religious people?

When did this happen?  ac_toofunny

I'm doing my best to not descend into outright insult or baiting but feel it's imperative that I ask a particular question:

Did your parents taste the god cock and insist you sample it too, or did you come to the god cock later in life and think, "that's so mindlessly tasty, I simply can't put it down! It sates all my fears and personal blackholes."?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Are you drunk?  Wow. That was truly uncouth. And you wonder why so many people find this mentality repulsive.

keeper

:2r4ml1j_th: is god cock  ac_wot

Frood

Quote from: "Dove"Are you drunk?  Wow. That was truly uncouth. And you wonder why so many people find this mentality repulsive.

So many people, again?  ac_toofunny

You have the benefit of tricking your politicians, now and present, into doing your bidding. Now that your politicians are beginning to consider other points of view, it's suddenly repulsive to you? Grow the hell up. Some whores, drug addicts, and bisexuals see no problem with their ways of life if they don't affect anyone else.

You are not tolerant of other ways. You are in fact a true apologetic hypocrite and turd on the timeline of humanity because you suck the jesus penis now. Far be it for me to tell you that you can't do it. Return the favor and don't push your cloud god cocksucking onto people who think, like me, that you're a bag of crazy hypocritical bat shit.

By the way, please stop knocking on my forum door. I've done more than enough to indicate that religious door knockers are not welcome. Continue the way you're doing and I might just garote you before you feebly attempt to knock again on my closed door.
Blahhhhhh...