Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Gaybook

Started by Bricktop, June 29, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"Who are you to dictate what I expose my children to Fash?  I'm sorry, I mean no offence when I say I don't want someone with strong Christian convictions dictating what my children do or do not see in life.

I am an atheist, and I agree with Fash.

You on the other hand seem to be in a minority.

RW

So?  

I don't want to raise my kids in a white washed bubble.  I find that to be a closed minded and ignorant approach.  

My kids.  My prerogative.

I'm also definitely not in the minority when it comes to Christianity dictating a child's educational path.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Who are you to dictate what I expose my children to Fash?  I'm sorry, I mean no offence when I say I don't want someone with strong Christian convictions dictating what my children do or do not see in life.

On that same sentiment, I don't want and won't tolerate other people dictating what my children are exposed to on a sexual level. On a legal and moral level, if I saw a child being over exposed to sexual content I would step in. Boundaries are getting far too blurred. See this is why people make the connection between the lgbt and pedophilia. Not saying this is totally dead on

...but this loose with children mentality is exactly why the connect is made.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"So?  

I don't want to raise my kids in a white washed bubble.  I find that to be a closed minded and ignorant approach.  

I'm also definitely not in the minority when it comes to Christianity dictating a child's educational path.
 So your kids, your perogitive. But you take issue with people whose perogitive is Christianity?  My kids are Christian.  That's our perogitive. Are we out in the streets dancing with snakes and speaking in tongues?  No. Well .. .not today lol

RW

Quote from: "Dove"

So your kids, your perogitive. But you take issue with people whose perogitive is Christianity?  My kids are Christian.  That's our perogitive. Are we out in the streets dancing with snakes and speaking in tongues?  No. Well .. .not today lol

Do you see me bitching about how you raise your kids or what you expose them to?  No, you don't.  If you did have a speaking in tongues parade (there are many religious parades all over the world), you wouldn't hear me bitching about it.  I'm fine with diversity.  Why aren't you?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Do you see me bitching about how you raise your kids or what you expose them to?  No, you don't.  If you did have a speaking in tongues parade (there are many religious parades all over the world), you wouldn't hear me bitching about it.  I'm fine with diversity.  Why aren't you?
 Who said I'm not? I can celebrate diversity without prancing around in public naked during daylight hours. Why can't you?

RW

I can.  I just don't dictate how other people choose to celebrate.  I just choose whether I go see it or not because I'M A GROWN UP.

It's rather simple Dove.  Is it too hard for you?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Who said I'm not? I can celebrate diversity without prancing around in public naked during daylight hours. Why can't you?

What makes her belief lesser than yours? I'm curious.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Who said it was? My point is that public places ate for everyone and should neutral and safe for everyone.

RW

Everyone so long as you aren't gay and want to have a parade.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Who said it was? My point is that public places ate for everyone and should neutral and safe for everyone.

So public places should be stripped of any religious symbolism or monuments,  right? Fair is fair.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Everyone so long as you aren't gay and want to have a parade.

Typical persecution complex. I don't care if you are gay and want a parade. I care when people are out half naked in droves in public with blow up penises and dry humping on high medians. Do you understand my point? Explain why this sort of thing can't wait until night time?

RW

First answer this:

Why do you care?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

So public places should be stripped of any religious symbolism or monuments,  right? Fair is fair.
 No. Keep your clothes on in public places and cry about it. The problem I'm having is the idea that all forms of human expression should be permitted any time any place. Would it be fair if I expressed my bowels any public place I wished?  We all have sex. There is a time and place for that. And it isn't right out on main street during lunch hours.  I'm not preaching against a gay festival, so much as the conduct.

Frood

No. Keep your clothes on in public places and cry about it. The problem I'm having is the idea that all forms of human expression should be permitted any time any place. Would it be fair if I expressed my bowels any public place I wished?  We all have sex. There is a time and place for that. And it isn't right out on main street during lunch hours.  I'm not preaching against a gay festival, so much as the conduct.

How did the discussion of public parades and festivities in the West turn into a discussion about what more often happens in Rio during Carnival along the side streets? Western gay and lesbians are defecating and having  street sex now?  ac_toofunny

You didn't answer my question.

How come your beliefs allow you to make demands on other people's behaviors which don't subscribe to your opinions of them?
Blahhhhhh...