The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

So, Gambino...here we are again...

Started by Leopardsocks, November 17, 2012, 05:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Leopardsocks

I know its hard for you to accept that women find you repugnant, despite your fancy car and luxurious villa, and even harder to accept that most women dont even find you at all.

But does firing a foul, vile and childish diatribe at a woman just doing her job as a mod fill you with pride?

Do you feel better now?

A female has proffered you a little bit of attention. True, it was to highlight your breach of decorum and rules, but she is a female, and she did recognise your existence.

Can I ask...is it your intention to maintain your aboriginal like conduct, or now that you've got it out of your system, you'll behave more like a sensible, reasonable, Australian male?

Pinay

Gambino sent me a XXX rated picture, so disgusting  :evil:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Pinay"Gambino sent me a XXX rated picture, so disgusting  :evil:

Hello Pinay, he sent one to me too.

:(

Leopardsocks

Yes. In Gambinoworld, that is, apparently, funny.

But then again, in Gambinoworld, living with electricity is luxury, driving a car with four wheels is affluent, and smoking marihuana is manly.

His is a rather dystopian existence all round.

Lydo Wolf

I can only guess that his family and home life was abusive and he is just lashing out the only way he knows how. It just shows he is a closet homosexual by the way he talks and treats women. I mean any guy who calls women the C word has to hate women and love men. I guess we should feel sorry for him in a sort, not that being a closet homosexual is wrong or anything. Must be hard for him when the only women he can get he has to pay for them. (sigh) Probably has a little pecker too, poor guy.

Hello Kitty

Gordy Gambino was the only good thing that ever happened to this shit forum.

Lydo Wolf

The homosexual will fall and in a week be forgotten like most losers are.

Hello Kitty

Quote from: "Lydo Wolf"The Homosexual will fall, and in a week be forgotten like most losers are.

Are you boning these yellow skanks? Do they walk on your back for you before or after you fuck them sideways?

Romero

Quote from: "Hello Kitty"Gordy Gambino was the only good thing that ever happened to this shit forum.

Then why do you bother coming here? Nobody's forcing you to be here.

Hello Kitty

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Hello Kitty"Gordy Gambino was the only good thing that ever happened to this shit forum.

Then why do you bother coming here? Nobody's forcing you to be here.

Same as you, I want to blow my load on that fashion kunt's face.

Lydo Wolf

Quote from: "Hello Kitty"
Quote from: "Lydo Wolf"The Homosexual will fall, and in a week be forgotten like most losers are.

Are you boning these yellow skanks? Do they walk on your back for you before or after you fuck them sideways?

If you wish to converse with me, speak like a normal person. If you want to act like a 6 year old, move on loser.  I have no time for children.

Leopardsocks

Son, no-one has THAT much time on their hands...

Hello Kitty

Quote from: "Lydo Wolf"

If you wish to converse with me, speak like a normal person. If you want to act like a 6 year old, move on loser i have no time for children.

That doesn't answer my question. Do they sucky sucky for Papasan? You can tell me, we're friends.

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Lydo Wolf"

If you wish to converse with me, speak like a normal person. If you want to act like a 6 year old, move on loser i have no time for children.

That doesn't answer my question. Do they sucky sucky for Papasan? You can tell me, we're friends.

">

Romero

Quote from: "Hello Kitty"Same as you, I want to blow my load on that fashion kunt's face.

So there's more to this forum than your crush on Gambino. You're interested in the other posters. If you weren't, you wouldn't be here.

"Argh! I can't stand these people! I hate them so much that I'm going to read what they have to say, post a little, and probably come back tomorrow!"

:lol: