Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Welcome Geeks!

Started by Ms.Min, July 04, 2015, 04:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: "Keeper"What about under the dome?

Watched a dozen or so episodes from the first season mostly. Found it hard to stay interested. Same with Dark Skies.
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

I´m still waiting for the half-life 2 episode 3

@realAzhyaAryola

There are so many series I like to follow. Since I cannot follow them all, I rely on being able to watch them from an On Demand feature where I can go back and watch episodes missed.

True Detective

Veep (I haven't yet seen it)

AD

American Odyssey

Tyrant

The Last Ship

Wayward Pines

The Strain

Dark Matter (saw the first two episodes but still trying to understand the plot)

Complications

I mentioned only those that are showing now but I also enjoyed a few that have already reached their season finale and will be back next season...or not. Some of those are:

American Crime

Dig

Bates Motel

The Walking Dead

Helix

12 Monkeys

House of Cards

Secrets and Lies

Empire (I enjoy Taraji P. Henson and Terrence Howard together.)

...and a few others
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Keeper"What about under the dome?

Watched a dozen or so episodes from the first season mostly. Found it hard to stay interested. Same with Dark Skies.

I gave both a chance but they did not draw me in at all. I might watch it from the beginning once it's on Netflix.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]