News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7558
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:57:00 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by reaps the honest

Rolling economic depressions or collapses imminent?

Started by Frood, July 05, 2015, 04:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

The whole world seems to be financially ailing in one way or another from a small US territory like Puerto Rico which is 73 billion in the hole to Greece's ongoing woes to the Chinese losing 3 trillion on stocks in a mere 3 weeks. It's hardly a surprise. These instances and numerous others have been ongoing for a long long time.

How long before the big reset bitch smacks most of the world? It can't be far off.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

I actually worry about this.  Maybe it's time for the system to reset itself and change.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Its what happens when your entire global economy is one big Ponzi scheme.

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Its what happens when your entire global economy is one big Ponzi scheme.

Damn, I agree with you again on the same day. The hairless monkey gods must be crazy.  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I'm always being agreed with.

It comes from being consistently right. Not invariably stupid.

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I'm always being agreed with.

You sure stuffed up in the Gaybook thread, then.  ac_toofunny
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"Its what happens when your entire global economy is one big Ponzi scheme.

Damn, I agree with you again on the same day. The hairless monkey gods must be crazy.  ac_smile
Ditto.

It's worse than crazy gods. The world may end as I post this
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Quote from: "cc la femme"

Ditto.

It's worse than crazy gods. The world may end as I post this

Wouldn't it be funny if the world erupted into nuclear warfare just after you posted that and the remaining people called you a prophet and made you their exalted guru for the rest of your days?  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Biatch that I am, I would rule ruthlessly,.. blue cashewers would of course be excepted from that and treated almost as equals .

Bricktop

I started that thread, you dumb bozo.

And so far, after 18 or more pages, I have yet to see ONE reasoned argument as to why gay people should parade around the streets, posing and provoking.

As far as your concerned, perhaps you might like to read what the thread is about, rather than leap to conclusions only to fall a few kilometres short.

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

I started that thread, you dumb bozo.

And so far, after 18 or more pages, I have yet to see ONE reasoned argument as to why gay people should parade around the streets, posing and provoking.

As far as your concerned, perhaps you might like to read what the thread is about, rather than leap to conclusions only to fall a few kilometres short.

Always with the tall boasts, subterfuge, and painted on internet angst face with you.  :laugh:

QuoteAnd so far, after 18 or more pages, I have yet to see ONE reasoned argument as to why gay people should parade around the streets, posing and provoking.

You've to see a reasoning for something you won't attend because you're not LGBT and you think it provokes or marginalizes your own sexuality? Have I got that summation correct?  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Greece's debt is roughly 175% of GDP. Italy's debt is in the trillions and is about 130% of GDP.

cc

They are not the only coming problems

US Debt / GDP has risen from 63 to 101 since 08 - with not-possible-to-pay-back  debt going from  from 9 Trillion to 18.3 today

Euro area is at 92  Debt / GDP

Frood

Quote from: "cc la femme"They are not the only coming problems

US Debt / GDP has risen from 63 to 101 since 08 - with not-possible-to-pay-back  debt going from  from 9 Trillion to 18.3 today

Euro area is at 92  Debt / GDP

If you haven't already, it's time to hoard. Do so as quick as you're financially able.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

We are extremely cautious of late. Don't like the current lay of the land.

"hoard" ... For a second there, I thought you said  ......  :sneaky2: