Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

How's your Breathing?

Started by Annie, July 10, 2015, 02:23:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Since this fire haze has blanketed my city I'm finding it harder and harder to breath each day. Today is the worst so far, I have tightness, wheezing, head aches, and chest pains tonight. I don't smoke and I don't have asthma. Keeping all the doors and windows closed helps and stay inside if you can.  :mad:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Romero

I've been fine, though I have felt it in my throat. It sure is strange smelling smoke all the time for days. The haze usually looks like it's kind of off to the distance, but under direct light I've seen just how much it's right around me. We're all certainly breathing lots of it in, 24/7.

A friend of mine has asthma and she's having a pretty rough time. Coughing up day and night.

asal

Annie, I don't notice the smoke at all today.  It was bad on Sunday.  I forgot about it today - the air is a little hazy, but there's no smell.  My breathing is fine.

Annie

The last 3 days has been bad here, I'm in the Tri City area and you see it literally when you look off in the distance and above is so thick. We actually saw ashes/burnt wood chips falling.  Really jarred hubby and I. We are not far from the Burnaby Mountain fire.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QcGs9ue-3g

keeper

Im not sure if the smoke is coming from the BC fire or we have our own, i noticed it yesterday

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Im not sure if the smoke is coming from the BC fire or we have our own, i noticed it yesterday

There's an uncontrolled fire at Maligne Canyon in Jasper.

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Keeper"Im not sure if the smoke is coming from the BC fire or we have our own, i noticed it yesterday

There's an uncontrolled fire at Maligne Canyon in Jasper.

Maybe thats where its coming from, I blame BC for it too  :001_tongue:

RW

You wrongly blamed BC you butt munch :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "RW"You wrongly blamed BC you butt munch :P

Do you have uncontrolled fires-- YES!!

Is it contributing to Alberta's Air - YES!!

i see no wrongly blame.  ac_dance

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"

:s0451:  

:0c0KHxD:
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Keeper"

:s0451:  

:0c0KHxD:

^^ And this is what happens when Keeper is right  ac_dance