Wulf

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Chip Atkins"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Hi, Chip. Mind where you step. There's a lot of religious people around here who can't deal with discussion (except, Fashionista. She seems somewhat reasonable enough).

"A lot of religious people"????? By my count there are 2 and both are very civil and engaging unless they are attacked unnecessarily by puerile, know nothing, puffed up, arrogant, little twats.  

BTW, welcome Chip, don't mind the foul smell of hubris and vitriol around here. The less dealings you have with Dinky Dumbass the less noticeable they become. It's funny how that works. ac_hithere

I registered here because of the thread where Dove and Fashionista "couldn't deal with discussion." I am not a religious myself, but I think both of them displayed poise under constant ad hominem assault.

Yes they did. It just goes to show how someone who has achieve a little inner peace, reacts to the presence of a intolerant, hostile, fuckwit with obvious issues of insecurity. IMHO is was very satisfying to observe.

I'll give poise points to Fashion but that's about it.

I think Dove did okay as well. She stated her position and only stepped off track in response to truly unnecessary attacks on her personally. Putting another debater on "ignore" because said debater cannot seem to discuss a topic without getting personal and throwing ad hominem attacks shows good judgment. Why continue the acrimony if there is obviously no resolution in sight?

I know you seem to like Dinkus but to many of the regulars here she is rapidly becoming the turd in the punch bowl.  Not only has she become an annoyance to Dove but she managed to irritate cc, Shen Li, Keeper and the inspector all in a rather short time. It seems everyone who exchanges more than a few posts with her gets a glimpse of her real character. You can see it in how many here are beginning to give her posts the cold shoulder. Don't be surprised when she ends up on a few more ignore lists.

Be a man about your dislike of me by stating outright that your goal is to have me eventually removed or at least gagged to some extent because you can't handle fresh perspective. Anything else is just cowardice, like Dove.

Oh Boohoo, Wulf is picking on me. Don't cry sweetly.  :laugh:

Why would I want you to be thrown out of here? You make a wonderful target. It's not often that I find a piece of garbage so deserving of being burned. You should find it flattering.

BTW dipshit, I and I think everyone here has no problem with what you so ridiculously refer to as a "fresh perspective".  :laugh3: What do you think you are something special or unique with your hostile anti-religion rhetoric? Get a grip on yourself, you dumb self-absorbed twat. Maybe if you expressed that "fresh perspective" in a mature and adult manner I and others wouldn't come down on you so hard. When you walk into a forum with a big and bad attitude and start insulting the regulars like a petulant little shit, you should expect some backlash.

Just sayin.

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Hi, Chip. Mind where you step. There's a lot of religious people around here who can't deal with discussion (except, Fashionista. She seems somewhat reasonable enough).

"A lot of religious people"????? By my count there are 2 and both are very civil and engaging unless they are attacked unnecessarily by puerile, know nothing, puffed up, arrogant, little twats.  

BTW, welcome Chip, don't mind the foul smell of hubris and vitriol around here. The less dealings you have with Dinky Dumbass the less noticeable they become. It's funny how that works. ac_hithere

I registered here because of the thread where Dove and Fashionista "couldn't deal with discussion." I am not a religious myself, but I think both of them displayed poise under constant ad hominem assault.

Yes they did. It just goes to show how someone who has achieve a little inner peace, reacts to the presence of a intolerant, hostile, fuckwit with obvious issues of insecurity. IMHO is was very satisfying to observe.

I think Dove did okay as well. She stated her position and only stepped off track in response to truly unnecessary attacks on her personally. Putting another debater on "ignore" because said debater cannot seem to discuss a topic without getting personal and throwing ad hominem attacks shows good judgment. Why continue the acrimony if there is obviously no resolution in sight?

I know you seem to like Dinkus but to many of the regulars here she is rapidly becoming the turd in the punch bowl.  Not only has she become an annoyance to Dove but she managed to irritate cc, Shen Li, Keeper and the inspector all in a rather short time. It seems everyone who exchanges more than a few posts with her gets a glimpse of her real character. You can see it in how many here are beginning to give her posts the cold shoulder. Don't be surprised when she ends up on a few more ignore lists.

Be a man about your dislike of me by stating outright that your goal is to have me eventually removed or at least gagged to some extent because you can't handle fresh perspective. Anything else is just cowardice, like Dove.

Oh Boohoo, Wulf is picking on me. Don't cry sweetly.  :laugh:

Why would I want you to be thrown out of here? You make a wonderful target. It's not often that I find a piece of garbage so deserving of being burned. You should find it flattering.

BTW dipshit, I and I think everyone here has no problem with what you so ridiculously refer to as a "fresh perspective".  :laugh3: What do you think you are something special or unique with your hostile anti-religion rhetoric? Get a grip on yourself, you dumb self-absorbed twat. Maybe if you expressed that "fresh perspective" in a mature and adult manner I and others would come down on you so hard. When you walk into a forum with a big and bad attitude and start insulting the regulars like a petulant little shit, you should expect some backlash.

Just sayin.

I vehemently disagree with your assertions but politely refrain from disemboweling you in the here and now.

Good day.
Blahhhhhh...

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Shen Li and Keeper don't seem to have posted much lately.

ac_umm

Yes you are correct Fashy, Some of the topics i have a hard time replying, they just dont interest me. Im here though and i reply when i can. :howdy:

keeper

She reminds me of Mell with tits.  ac_dunno

Bricktop

You know she has tits how?

Pics?

For the record, I am no more annoyed by Dingo Di than any other adversary. However, I think it would be better for all concerned if we confined the brawling to the Flame subbie.

Frood

Thank you, Sputnik. It should go in the flamewar area.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I vehemently disagree with your assertions but politely refrain from disemboweling you in the here and now.

HAHA, this reminds of yorkcountykid threatening to "crush" everyone.  ac_lmfao