News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Have you ever imagined yourself as the opposite sex in a dream?

Started by Frood, July 14, 2015, 10:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

I had it happen once and I played with my noodle until I woke up. Seemed like a bit of a letdown. Took ages to recharge in my dream and I only got off two loads in it before I got jerked back into reality and happily realized I could cum as many times as I could be bothered in reality.

I'd hate to be a guy. So much work for so little gain.

No wonder they're such sleazeoids. They've got to battle with time.
Blahhhhhh...

keeper

Frood

Quote from: "Keeper"I dont think your funny  :negative:

Fantastic! I'm ecstatic about that since I don't believe you had a point with that post of yours.

Should I cower now? Your name is swamped with the color green. Should that mean something to anyone?

Algae is green. So is crotch rot. Or are you a shamrock who unluckily happens into threads without the wherewithal to know when shutting your mouth is in your best interest?  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

keeper

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Fantastic! I'm ecstatic about that since I don't believe you had a point with that post of yours.

Should I cower now? Your name is swamped with the color green. Should that mean something to anyone?

Algae is green. So is crotch rot. Or are you a shamrock who unluckily happens into threads without the wherewithal to know when shutting your mouth is in your best interest?  ac_biggrin

Yup, Still not funny.

Have a nice time posting at VF

Frood

Quote from: "Keeper"

Yup, Still not funny.

Are you suggesting that a person who posts at Blue Cashew can't also post at Van Forum?  :shock:

That's just gestapo tactics, if true.

I am in fact posting at both forums simultaneously while having a deep seated love for all the RW gets up to.
Blahhhhhh...

keeper

Yup, Still not funny.

Are you suggesting that a person who posts at Blue Cashew can't also post at Van Forum?  :shock:

I am in fact posting at both forums simultaneously while having a deep seated love for all the RW gets up to.

ac_dunno  uhhh ya... W/E

Frood

Yup, Still not funny.

ac_dunno  uhhh ya... W/E

When did you first realize, it's time you took another lover baby?

Teacher's tough, although he's looking rough.

Funny how it all falls away.  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I had it happen once and I played with my noodle until I woke up. Seemed like a bit of a letdown. Took ages to recharge in my dream and I only got off two loads in it before I got jerked back into reality and happily realized I could cum as many times as I could be bothered in reality.

I'd hate to be a guy. So much work for so little gain.

No wonder they're such sleazeoids. They've got to battle with time.

I've had many dreams where I was a lesbian but none where I was a guy.  I'm jealous.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]