Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Forum Conversations

Started by RW, July 13, 2015, 07:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Oh, Jesus wept...please, somebody give this dink the URL of a forum of retards. She'll fit in quite well.

Fuck, you embarrass our country. The only redeeming factor is you're Victorian, which, whilst technically are Australians, in reality are a quite separate species.

Frood

Funny that you're South Australian and talking about national embarrassment.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Funny that you're South Australian and talking about national embarrassment.

Zing!

:laugh3:
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

So did a thread about derailing get derailed???   :confused1:

:laugh:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Wulf

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"If I serve you your prunes, they're not coming out of the box but they're definitely going up your back box.

Nothing but net.

I find it interesting how third rate flamers always feel the need to punctuate their amateur attempts at verbal combat with cries of self-proclaimed victory.

It shows a distinct lack of self-confidence and a complete lack of ability to compete on an equal footing with their opponents. Quite sad actually.

So far from what I've seen of your postings, you are about as worthwhile keeping around a forum as it would be in keeping shit flavored lollipops in a candy store.

RW

Once you peel away the insults, I find DD to be a rather clever woman.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Dear forum patrons,

We all have different interests.  If you aren't interested in discussing a particular topic, I encourage you to create a thread containing a subject of interest rather than trying to stifle the conversations that are engaging and interesting to others.

Thank you.

Maybe I am not so creative..

I like many of the converstions other posters create.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"Dear forum patrons,

We all have different interests.  If you aren't interested in discussing a particular topic, I encourage you to create a thread containing a subject of interest rather than trying to stifle the conversations that are engaging and interesting to others.

Thank you.

Maybe I am not so creative..

I like many of the converstions other posters create.

Well hon, you aren't the one going around telling people to shut up who are clearing enjoying the debates that are happening. :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

Quote from: "RW"Once you peel away the insults, I find DD to be a rather clever woman.

I have yet to see this mythical creature of which you speak. Perhaps I simply do not have the patience to wade through the cloud of arrogance and conceit that oozes from her odious presence. At this stage of the game I no longer have the inclination to give the benefit of the doubt to shitheads who mistakenly think that they are all that and a bag of doughnuts. Hence my infrequent engagement in venues such as this.

RW

I can't cater to the whims of everyone Wulf so I find it more interesting to enjoy people for who they are :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "kiebers"So did a thread about derailing get derailed???   :confused1:

:laugh:

A thread about staying on track got off track while trying to stay on track.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

But I agree with Wulf in that I get so tired of going to forums and watching people bring down each other. Sometimes it's like a battle of wits or who gets the last say. There are no Nobel Laureates here. That's plain as day. The warriors claim it's for fun but it's depressing. I avoid it but I am guilty of attacking a poster too when they attack me especially. On a bright and clear day, I may let it roll off my back but I do not have the energy for one-upmanship. Maybe I've been here so long I feel no need to impress anyone.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"Once you peel away the insults, I find DD to be a rather clever woman.

Keep peeling. You stopped too early.

She's just another shrill harridan, trying to stand up tall against her betters, and falling waaaaaay short.

Happens all the time...a new kid arrives at school, and wanting to ingratiate him or her self to the faculty, seeks out the big heads to hang with a take a short cut to credibility. This, of course, is a clear sign of insecurity. The need for acceptance without establishing respect.

"I taunt Spectre about his age, so I must be officially cool."

I used to get it all the time in other flame forums. Snotlings looking for a short cut to fame.

In every case, they utterly fail to establish themselves as nothing but a flawed and fragile wannabe. Like Dunky, here...

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview