Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Forum Conversations

Started by RW, July 13, 2015, 07:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "RW"Once you peel away the insults, I find DD to be a rather clever woman.

Keep peeling. You stopped too early.

She's just another shrill harridan, trying to stand up tall against her betters, and falling waaaaaay short.

Happens all the time...a new kid arrives at school, and wanting to ingratiate him or her self to the faculty, seeks out the big heads to hang with a take a short cut to credibility. This, of course, is a clear sign of insecurity. The need for acceptance without establishing respect.

"I taunt Spectre about his age, so I must be officially cool."

I used to get it all the time in other flame forums. Snotlings looking for a short cut to fame.

In every case, they utterly fail to establish themselves as nothing but a flawed and fragile wannabe. Like Dunky, here...

Oh pish posh.  You were party to the same pony show when you joined VF - all ego and bluster.  Pot, meet Kettle.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"But I agree with Wulf in that I get so tired of going to forums and watching people bring down each other. Sometimes it's like a battle of wits or who gets the last say. There are no Nobel Laureates here. That's plain as day. The warriors claim it's for fun but it's depressing. I avoid it but I am guilty of attacking a poster too when they attack me especially. On a bright and clear day, I may let it roll off my back but I do not have the energy for one-upmanship. Maybe I've been here so long I feel no need to impress anyone.

I do not understand any poster that can only feel good about themselves by trying to make others feel lousy.

ac_unsure

RW

Sometimes you have to come into places with a thick skin.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

There you go, Fash. You must have a thick skin.  ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

I think we've sat here and had no feather ruffling for a while.  I think it's fun to get your pulse raised a bit in a debate, but that's me.

Do we need another subforum for rough housing?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"There you go, Fash. You must have a thick skin.  ac_biggrin

I don't see the point of participating in pre adolescent name calling.

RW

I get worked up and call people stupid.  I have a low tolerance for stupidity and have been like this since I was a wee child.

I'll try harder to control my temper - for the greater good of course :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"
Oh pish posh.  You were party to the same pony show when you joined VF - all ego and bluster.  Pot, meet Kettle.

:shock:

Say WHAT??

I was already an established and renowned legendary flamer which you full well know, and have seen evidence of only recently.

I also announced my intention from day one. Le destroyer des mondes.

My impact on Van was profound, lasting and still has an impact to this day.

This chamber maid is not even fit to tie my shoes.

Anonymous

All I ever posted on was troll/flame boards. I haven't seen trolling/flaming here.

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

:shock:

Say WHAT??

I was already an established and renowned legendary flamer which you full well know, and have seen evidence of only recently.

I also announced my intention from day one. Le destroyer des mondes.

My impact on Van was profound, lasting and still has an impact to this day.

This chamber maid is not even fit to tie my shoes.

Destroyer of Worlds!  HAHAHA!  That still makes me chuckle.

I meant you came in with an ego and a sharp tongue backed by smarts.  I see the same in Dinky Di.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Dove"All I ever posted on was troll/flame boards. I haven't seen trolling/flaming here.

Just so you know, I know where you came from and I know you can handle yourself.  That said, I enjoy you as a poster and I'm glad you're here :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"All I ever posted on was troll/flame boards. I haven't seen trolling/flaming here.

Just so you know, I know where you came from and I know you can handle yourself.  That said, I enjoy you as a poster and I'm glad you're here :)
 Thank you!  I left because I can't stomach nastiness.

RW

Well if ever I get too nasty, just drop me a line and I'll tone it down.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Wulf

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"She is like Renee's reincarnation.

Not even close. Renee could write volumes regarding an individuals character flaws and she could do it in a way that her target would feel like they deserved the ass kicking they just received. She could also be brutally honest and straight to the point. The Renee you saw here and on meebee was rather tame compared to the one I know. Over the years she has matured and has learned to limit the viciousness as the situation calls for. Be thankful for that.

Bottom line; Renee is highly intelligent and has an innate ability to read people accurately and exploit their weaknesses, this Dingus thing has exhibited none of that and might just as well be insult generating bot.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview