Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Flame Game

Started by Bricktop, July 14, 2015, 02:05:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

As everyone knows, I am the pre-eminent flamer in these parts.

However, I keep my flaming to a bare minimum, in lieu of bright and breezy conversation and stimulating debate. And also we're no longer in Memebee.

However, it seems that some among us...particularly blow-ins from my very own country, seem hell bent on provoking a flame war.

So, to avoid derailment in other threads...here's your chance, muppet.

Come one, come all...

http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/tt283/Rotedria/WWII-Advice-Dog-Get-down-Incoming-flame-war.jpg">

Frood

Is this where you call me a nurse despite the fact that I am no longer a nurse? You really want me to be a nurse don't you? You, gramps, have a nurse assisted sponge bath fetish and I'm not getting anywhere near your bedsores. Keep trying.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

We are all burdened by our past. I am often referred to by a previous occupation...in fact my nic is a derivative of that occupation.

Is, was, will be...you are still just a bedpan monitor and thermometer reader. Big fucking deal.

Frood

Let me know which retirement home you're posting from. I'm sure to know someone within my network possessing enough clout to have your prunes secretly spiked with chili powder until your rectum burns a hole through your man nappy and swings like a grandfather clock when you hobble to the Bridge table with your cane walker.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

You are as original as a postage stamp, and about as funny.

However, I must accept that I am a great deal more mature than you...because no-one above the age of 14 would write such puerile drivel.

In fact, isn't there a minimum age for membership? I might ask Fash to check your bonafides. Proof of age may be requested, I believe.

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"You are as original as a postage stamp, and about as funny.

How original and funny of you.

QuoteHowever, I must accept that I am a great deal more mature than you...because no-one above the age of 14 would write such puerile drivel.

If by more mature than me you meant I have all of my teeth, don't eat soup through a straw, wear Crocs, or smell like peppermint bum ointment, yup. I'm guilty on all counts.  ac_biggrin

QuoteIn fact, isn't there a minimum age for membership? I might ask Fash to check your bonafides. Proof of age may be requested, I believe.

Just how pervy are you? You've already got me dressed up in a nurses outfit and now you're fishing for my stats?  ac_toofunny

If I want to hear stories about the price of Cherry Ripe during Nam or how you once sat on a toilet seat sharted on by Bon Scott and you've never wiped since, then I'll visit you at Grand Grampa Oompa Loompa Station and pie floater your face.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

As an outside observer, all I see is  constant lame nursing home lines. Seems that is about it for this critter.  No matter what you say she / he comes back with the same old boring gutless deflection

It is here only to crate flack  and insult  against you and another ... i.e. anyone who sees and calls he / she for what he / she is .

Flame and ego boosting was the name of the game from the moment it showed up
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Aw give the gal a chance.

Pie floater with dead horse!

:)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "cc la femme"As an outside observer, all I see is  constant lame nursing home lines. Seems that is about it for this critter.  No matter what you say she / he comes back with the same old boring gutless deflection

Most people in nursing homes are lame. They wouldn't be there if they weren't, Ms Outside Observer. Or are you an inside observer to retirement homes and this all cuts a little too close to home, er, possibly your final resting place in shortening years to come?  ac_biggrin

QuoteIt is here only to crate flack  and insult  against you and another ... i.e. anyone who sees and calls he / she for what he / she is .

Flame and ego boosting was the name of the game from the moment it showed up

Let me guess, you're one of those kind of Americans who sees a suicide bomber or terrorist around every nook or cranny and travels around in packs, whether physical or philosophical, invoking an Us vs Them rhetoric?  :laugh3:

I am here to have fun and play with the natives. In fact, that's what Sputnik and I are attempting to do right now. While I think he's a crusty old man without the wits to even begin to counter anything I throw at him, he's a fellow Australian and we as Aussies enjoy flinging poo at one another because it's who we are as a culture, and I respect him for at least that.

You? I reckon you're a bit of a whinger.  :001_tongue:

Quote from: "RW"Aw give the gal a chance.

Pie floater with dead horse!

:)

You're well traveled?  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

cc

You try everything but actually deliver nothing but crap

You got eaten alive by a religious person over and over and over  and don't appear to have the smarts to know it

The first time you went personal with insults, you lost your own game. To see you try to continue is brutal to watch

QuotePie floater with dead horse!
Sounds like maybe you've had your bedtime bud and are refusing to succumb to bed,  ac_smile

RW

I'm not that well travelled but I do chat up an Aussie once in a while.

I've had WAY too much cc because I'm trying to get rid of nasty face pain to no avail.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Quote from: "RW"I'm not that well travelled but I do chat up an Aussie once in a while.

I've had WAY too much cc because I'm trying to get rid of nasty face pain to no avail.
I'm sorry to hear that. Similar  here with my back. That's why I'm still up

Frood

Quote from: "cc la femme"You try everything but actually deliver nothing but crap

You whinge a lot but write virtually nothing of merit. I've encountered your type in my travels and while not unique to any one region, your kind seems to fester in many more pockets of North America than happens in Europe, Asia, or South America.

Must be all that extra fluoride in the water.  ac_smile

QuoteYou got eaten alive by a religious person over and over and over  and don't appear to have the smarts to know it

I'm a wafer now?  ac_lmfao
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Insults to everyone in your way or who gets the best of you is contributing something of merit. Do I have it right now?

I'm learning so much from you

Can't wait for the next nugget of wisdom

Why are so many Aussies such arrogant know-it-al know-nothing asses?

I'm beginning to see how lucky I was to get out of Wollongong young before the toxins got a good hold.

Frood

Quote from: "cc la femme"Insults to everyone in your way or who gets the best of you is contributing something of merit. Do I have it right now?

I'm learning so much from you

Can't wait for the next nugget of wisdom

And in a thread titled "Flame Game". Whodathunkit?  ac_biggrin

QuoteWhy are Aussies such arrogant know-it-al know-nothing asses?

I dunno? Because we're deadly bright, attractive, and we recognize an opportunity to slag off an idiot of your fine caliber when we lay eyes on you?

QuoteI'm beginning to see how lucky I was to get out of Wollongong young before the toxins got a good hold.

If you spent any time in Wollongong, you're a basket case for life.  :tease:
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview