The best topic

Replies: 7564
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

The Flame Game

Started by Bricktop, July 14, 2015, 02:05:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Is that what you call creative?

More of an observation. You lack body hair and have a very feminine softness to your face and limbs. Have you had your hormone levels regularly monitored? There's definitely something amiss if you're not intentionally taking something prescribed.

QuoteYou can consider me any gender you like, if it makes you happy. I couldn't care less if, and what, you think.

What I don't do is hide away like a cat in a dog pound, make ludicrous statements and claims, and then run away rather than back them up.

Doesn't THAT sound familiar?

Not familiar to my existence, no. That doesn't mean I'll be posting photos of myself or speaking to anyone with my real voice though. You've already demonstrated to me that you can't separate board with non board interactions. If anything, I'm vindicated for not trusting you.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Come on Dinky.  Admit it.  He looks hot.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "RW"Come on Dinky.  Admit it.  He looks hot.

He sweats like a pig sort of hot, sure.  ac_biggrin

(or his man diaper was leaking)
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"No.

Hose the bitch down and send her on her way.

She's far too dumb to be of any use here.

Besides, she feels the need to "protect" herself???

ac_lmfao

Highlighting your attempts at gleaning information about me for your use on the forum is far from dumb, it's actually been calculatingly strategic and anyone with eyes can see my rightful vindication and your morose bum hurt over it, Sputnik. Cry about it some more if you must.  

QuoteWhat does she think will happen? Someone will record her voice, travel to Victoria and ask every one of the 6 million or so of them to speak into a microphone?

Stupid. Just fucking stupid.

I gave you a concise clue as to why I altered my voice in the conversation and it had nothing to do with interstate travel. Flip your lid about that all you like and I'll continue to refrain from divulging anything you'd love to piece together and use against me.

QuoteShe can't even digest the point that our Skypefests are NOT for arguing and debating issues from the forum, but a social event to get to know each other...and in that capacity, they've been fantastic.

According to you, Skypefests are for getting to know one another and using any such intel to pursue people on the forum in the name of arguing, debating, and in your particular case, cracking the shits and throwing a misogynistic tanty if the witness won't self incriminate. It's also inadvertently been a double edged sword for you. In the process of using an off board venue you describe as a "social event to get to know each other" and-
Quote from: "SPECTRE"Everyone needs to be aware that Skype parties are not forum parties.

The personna can be dropped. Don't join in and start flaming, or arguing about forum issues. Its a social event. What happens in the forum stays in the forum.
you've demonstrated that you're not interested in what you've already gathered on the forum but are keen to discover new tidbits to use on the forum in order to stir the possum and project your false sense of superiority trapped in a slightly obese and feminine looking man in his last decade or two of a miserable existence.

How is that working out for you, shit for brains?  :laugh3:

I haven't realized my hard earned successes in this life by suffering emasculated blowhard fools with inferiority complexes and I'm not about to start with the pitiful likes of you. Shit blood in your leaky colostomy bag and swim with the sharks, or keep crowing like a petulant little boy with no pony ride ticket. It's your choice. Both would be viable forms of entertainment for me and I'll gleefully eat popcorn watching either.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
Blahhhhhh...

RW

I'd really hate to see Skype fun ruined over a bit of teasing.  It isn't meant to be an event to gather intel on posters.  It's a time to be human and laugh so hard our tummies hurt and our eyes water.  Tell me you didn't laugh and have fun.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

Quote from: "RW"Not the best pic I've seen of you Spec but you sure look hot!

:D

Is that a do-rag he his wearing or is it a yamaka?  ac_dunno

Frood

Quote from: "RW"I'd really hate to see Skype fun ruined over a bit of teasing.  It isn't meant to be an event to gather intel on posters.  It's a time to be human and laugh so hard our tummies hurt and our eyes water.  Tell me you didn't laugh and have fun.

I had fun with all three of you (even Keeper's sardonic quips  ac_biggrin ) but I'm even more adamant about being extremely careful in lieu of a certain person who doesn't seem to be able to differentiate between fair go and not.

Names, phone and age numbers, occupations, philosophical points which brought us together, I haven't touched on any of those discussed in that conversation bar a certain someone's repeated public forum disgust with religion and the slaughter of meat which doesn't have a butcher's curtain or slaughterhouse conveniently attached to it in order to shield him from the cold hard truth of his bowels.

Even after our (Spectre and my) private messages about it and the Skype call which briefly discussed it amongst us all, I wasn't going to go there. That's dedication to a high ideal and a premise I'd like to continue one day, possibly without voice masking. He did however in fact forum-go there and tried wielding his dislike of religion but more so his dislike of Muslims to drum up discourse for halal and kosher slaughter practices which are no different than what happens in the wild, except they're far more quick and humane.

He's got a meat acquisition aversion unless he can swipe his plastic bank card. Fair enough, he's free to swipe his little plastic power while holding people with real stomachs to a standard he can't match.

I won't apologize, ever, for pointing that out. I will also not back down from anyone who likes to change the goalposts when or as it suits him. If he's willing to behave himself (I'd say apologize but I won't be holding my breath on that one!), I'm happy to go nice again.

I loved the Skype group call and look forward to doing it again. It was way fun and I gained a respect for Dove (and even Keeper  :laugh: ) which I didn't feel possible initially. It's a good thing. Please be clear with rules and stipulations for the future so that more people feel comfortable about shooting the shit without any impending sense of repercussion on the forum.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Like I said, I WILL get into your head. Mission accomplished.

But I think you need some professional help. That imcomprehensible morass of stupidity made as much sense as using a voice distortion application to prevent someone hearing your voice and thus recognising you as...what? Something you're not?

I'll be clear...as much as I enjoyed talking to you, and all the other attendees, I personally felt your use of distortion to be rude and disrespectful. Now, it was your first time, and you may have felt uncomfortable, so I let it pass. I do not know how the other attendees felt, nor do I care. I did not much care for it. I would also point out that other issues discussed in Skype were cited in the forum, in the spirit of fun and humour.

However, your view that you felt compelled to do so demonstrates a rather perturbing psychopathy; either you were masking a deception, or you are seriously bereft of common sense that tells you that your voice alone will not open the opportunity to be stalked, cyber or otherwise.

So, I'm leaning towards deception, and again, let me be clear...I do not like deception. If you cannot be yourself in a social and pleasant context, I don't think I need to be prescriptive about your future participation.

Should you wish to pursue this subject further, I suggest you do so via pm. I'll even give you my phone number should you prefer a personal discourse.

Otherwise, I suggest you refrain from further comment, purely on the basis that you are portraying someone who's seriously fucked up.

Oh, and anyone who knows me would regard your request for an apology to be akin to asking Shen Li to be nice to whitey.

Aint gonna happen.

Frood

How does go fuck yourself work for you then? You can play your little games and strut around like a senile pigeon till the cows come home all you like. Step out of line again and you'll get another smack down.  It's my promise to you, you effeminate blob of ancient man pus.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"How does go fuck yourself work for you then? You can play your little games and strut around like a senile pigeon till the cows come home all you like. Step out of line again and you'll get another smack down.  It's my promise to you, you effeminate blob of ancient man pus.

ANOTHER smack down? Sorry, I missed the previous that you're obviously referring to.

Odd. My little games seem to be disturbing you somewhat. Didn't you say you were immune and unbreachable to "little games"?

See, unlike you, I don't resort to infantile name calling. I have grandchildren who do that...with more aplomb and style. Given their tender years, they make it funny.

You just make it sound desperate and sad. Still, what can one expect from someone who feels the need to hide behind a mask. At the end of the day, only one incontrovertible word can apply to such folk; coward.

And that's your problem, see...you fling verbal excrement with the zeal of a rabid probiscus, but you lack substance. A sparrow in a cyclone has a greater sense of security than you.

Just another...in a long line of many...that try to gain attention by making much noise by banging saucepan lids together, yet wants to be respected...even apologised to.  ac_lmfao

RW

Quote from: "Wulf"

That's his hair.  

Jealous?

Hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Wulf"

That's his hair.  

Jealous?

Hahaha

Of what? Cut it like Moe? :laugh3:

Bricktop

It was 100F, and I had been wearing a hat, pictured in my right hand.

Gimme a break!

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"How does go fuck yourself work for you then? You can play your little games and strut around like a senile pigeon till the cows come home all you like. Step out of line again and you'll get another smack down.  It's my promise to you, you effeminate blob of ancient man pus.

ANOTHER smack down? Sorry, I missed the previous that you're obviously referring to.

That would be the lingering concussion which remains within you.  ac_biggrin

QuoteOdd. My little games seem to be disturbing you somewhat. Didn't you say you were immune and unbreachable to "little games"?

I've never been immune from taking great pleasure in twisting your intellectually inferior types up like pretzel dough and plunging your simple little game plans into the deep fryer. It's a calling of mine, and a gift.

QuoteSee, unlike you, I don't resort to infantile name calling.

You often name call. A simple search of your posting history easily demonstrates that fact.

QuoteI have grandchildren who do that...with more aplomb and style. Given their tender years, they make it funny.

Well, they do know you better than I do, so they might have even better cause and focal points.  ac_toofunny

QuoteYou just make it sound desperate and sad. Still, what can one expect from someone who feels the need to hide behind a mask. At the end of the day, only one incontrovertible word can apply to such folk; coward.

ac_lmfao

I'm a coward for colorfully calling a spade a spade or am I coward for keeping a buffer between my life on the board and off? Incontrovertible isn't an applicable concept in your statement about two distinctly different phenomenon.

See, that's the real problem with you, Sputnik. Whether it's because you found it easy to bluster and make tall boasts in your prior employment or that was just an extension of a sheltered childhood arrogance which flourished unchecked by soft parents, you seem to expect if not demand that all around you humor your more ridiculous beliefs and cock of the walk attitude under the threat of your forum badgering by a man well past his prime, mentally and physically.

QuoteAnd that's your problem, see...you fling verbal excrement with the zeal of a rabid probiscus, but you lack substance. A sparrow in a cyclone has a greater sense of security than you.

Your grandchildren insult your intelligence with real life substance?  :laugh3:

QuoteJust another...in a long line of many...that try to gain attention by making much noise by banging saucepan lids together, yet wants to be respected...even apologised to.  ac_lmfao

Your respect would be worthless to me, your apology false, and your attention will always remain at my mere whim ready to be called up without any forewarning or chance for you to reformulate your stupidity into a subterfuge escape.

I have cracked your hair dyed skull wide open, scraped out whatever limited grey matter is left, shat until it matched the latitude of your monobrow, and glued a soccer ball over your dome, so I will kick you when it amuses me for the rest of your days here and you've got fuck all option to stop it.

Give it up, Grampa Stooge.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "RW"I'd really hate to see Skype fun ruined over a bit of teasing.  It isn't meant to be an event to gather intel on posters.  It's a time to be human and laugh so hard our tummies hurt and our eyes water.  Tell me you didn't laugh and have fun.

I had fun with all three of you (even Keeper's sardonic quips  ac_biggrin ) but I'm even more adamant about being extremely careful in lieu of a certain person who doesn't seem to be able to differentiate between fair go and not.

Names, phone and age numbers, occupations, philosophical points which brought us together, I haven't touched on any of those discussed in that conversation bar a certain someone's repeated public forum disgust with religion and the slaughter of meat which doesn't have a butcher's curtain or slaughterhouse conveniently attached to it in order to shield him from the cold hard truth of his bowels.

Even after our (Spectre and my) private messages about it and the Skype call which briefly discussed it amongst us all, I wasn't going to go there. That's dedication to a high ideal and a premise I'd like to continue one day, possibly without voice masking. He did however in fact forum-go there and tried wielding his dislike of religion but more so his dislike of Muslims to drum up discourse for halal and kosher slaughter practices which are no different than what happens in the wild, except they're far more quick and humane.

He's got a meat acquisition aversion unless he can swipe his plastic bank card. Fair enough, he's free to swipe his little plastic power while holding people with real stomachs to a standard he can't match.

I won't apologize, ever, for pointing that out. I will also not back down from anyone who likes to change the goalposts when or as it suits him. If he's willing to behave himself (I'd say apologize but I won't be holding my breath on that one!), I'm happy to go nice again.

I loved the Skype group call and look forward to doing it again. It was way fun and I gained a respect for Dove (and even Keeper  :laugh: ) which I didn't feel possible initially. It's a good thing. Please be clear with rules and stipulations for the future so that more people feel comfortable about shooting the shit without any impending sense of repercussion on the forum.

Well that was an involved answer.  

I expect private information like real names and real life information to be kept off the board.  Anyone breaking that rule won't be invited back.  Silly shit like jokes told, voice changers used, etc is fair for comment because it's really of no consequence.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview