The best topic

Replies: 7380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

The Flame Game

Started by Bricktop, July 14, 2015, 02:05:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Honestly, she's fucking psycho.

WTF is all that garbage about?

"I'm smart and you're not because you're old"????

Frood

ac_toofunny

I'd ask you to not play stupid, but it's obviously not an act.

At least I know what to expect from poo flinging personal intel mining chest beating baboons like yourself now.

Carry on, Dip Van Wrinkles, carry on.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Dinky, I really don't believe that is Spec's MO with Skype chats.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"ac_toofunny

I'd ask you to not play stupid, but it's obviously not an act.

At least I know what to expect from poo flinging personal intel mining chest beating baboons like yourself now.

Carry on, Dip Van Wrinkles, carry on.

I repeat; seek therapy.

You are clearly not operating with a full toolbox.

That was abundantly clear when you concealed your voice; no rational explanation fits other than you are a paranoid and delusional twat.

Disclosing the use of a deceptive device is not "personal intel", any more than someone saying they heard my voice and the disclose I am a male with an Australian accent.

Clearly you have issues of insecurity, and all of your infantile name calling won't change a thing.

Our Skype chats have disclosed members names, occupations, workplace and other personal details. Do you see them disclosed in the forum any where?

Grow up, you idiot. Whoever you are, you're not that special that we give a fuck about your bona fides.

RW

I'm sorry but she has every right to conceal her voice if it makes her feel more comfortable participating.  Many people on the board don't participate at all because they are not comfortable.  Are they all psycho, crazy whack jobs?

You think because you are an open book that everyone else should be and most posters just don't agree with you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"I'm sorry but she has every right to conceal her voice if it makes her feel more comfortable participating.  Many people on the board don't participate at all because they are not comfortable.  Are they all psycho, crazy whack jobs?

You think because you are an open book that everyone else should be and most posters just don't agree with you.

Do I deny her that right?

You have the right to wear a clown suit whilst riding a kid's tricycle down your main street.

But your behaviour will draw comment, just as her's does.

Given the logic that compels someone to do that, it begs the question of how fucking loopy you'd have to be.

RW

What logic is that?  She has an explaination which seemed as perfectly reasonable to me.

Her voice drew comment at the time and she was accepted into the conversation voice distortion at all.  She didn't strike me as being crazy by any stretch.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "RW"What logic is that?  She has an explaination which seemed as perfectly reasonable to me.

Her voice drew comment at the time and she was accepted into the conversation voice distortion at all.  She didn't strike me as being crazy by any stretch.

I thought I was rather well spoken, thoughtful of other participants' feelings and thoughts, and reasonably behaved (aside from the effluent talk and the effects of the voice distorter)  ac_biggrin

Spectre's real issue is that he didn't get anything tangible to toy with me from that conversation. He can call me paranoid or crazy all he likes but I won't be straying from my original position. Spectre enjoys stirring people up and he loses his punctured shit pouch when he doesn't get his way.  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

keeper

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "RW"I'd really hate to see Skype fun ruined over a bit of teasing.  It isn't meant to be an event to gather intel on posters.  It's a time to be human and laugh so hard our tummies hurt and our eyes water.  Tell me you didn't laugh and have fun.

I had fun with all three of you (even Keeper's sardonic quips  ac_biggrin ) but I'm even more adamant about being extremely careful in lieu of a certain person who doesn't seem to be able to differentiate between fair go and not.

Names, phone and age numbers, occupations, philosophical points which brought us together, I haven't touched on any of those discussed in that conversation bar a certain someone's repeated public forum disgust with religion and the slaughter of meat which doesn't have a butcher's curtain or slaughterhouse conveniently attached to it in order to shield him from the cold hard truth of his bowels.

Even after our (Spectre and my) private messages about it and the Skype call which briefly discussed it amongst us all, I wasn't going to go there. That's dedication to a high ideal and a premise I'd like to continue one day, possibly without voice masking. He did however in fact forum-go there and tried wielding his dislike of religion but more so his dislike of Muslims to drum up discourse for halal and kosher slaughter practices which are no different than what happens in the wild, except they're far more quick and humane.

He's got a meat acquisition aversion unless he can swipe his plastic bank card. Fair enough, he's free to swipe his little plastic power while holding people with real stomachs to a standard he can't match.

I won't apologize, ever, for pointing that out. I will also not back down from anyone who likes to change the goalposts when or as it suits him. If he's willing to behave himself (I'd say apologize but I won't be holding my breath on that one!), I'm happy to go nice again.

I loved the Skype group call and look forward to doing it again. It was way fun and I gained a respect for Dove (and even Keeper  ]. It's a good thing. Please be clear with rules and stipulations for the future so that more people feel comfortable about shooting the shit without any impending sense of repercussion on the forum.

Hey!!!  :mad:  I liked you from the begging even if you are a chick  ac_sothere

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

keeper

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna":001_tongue:

Wanna get a cup of coffee now?  :1h3ywm_th:

I swear to christ if your a guy  :woodoo:

Frood

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna":001_tongue:

Wanna get a cup of coffee now?  :1h3ywm_th:

I swear to christ if your a guy  :woodoo:

Maybe a cuppa tea one day.  ac_razz
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview