Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

The Flame Game

Started by Bricktop, July 14, 2015, 02:05:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Wulf!  I didnt know you had it in you.  I think it's just been too long haha.

I think we should have a contest on who can insult Spectre the best - in the style of Renee haha

In my opinion, winning such a contest is nothing to be proud of.

ac_unsure

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Oh, you want some too?

Bring it!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"Wulf!  I didnt know you had it in you.  I think it's just been too long haha.

I think we should have a contest on who can insult Spectre the best - in the style of Renee haha

ac_unsure

Flaming is almost like a roast Fash.  It's insulting but really meant to be funny.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_unsure

Flaming is almost like a roast Fash.  It's insulting but really meant to be funny.

I don't agree, but that is just me..

Flaming is not needed or useful in every discussion we have.

RW

I think it's more important how the person receiving it feels.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I think it's more important how the person receiving it feels.

I agree, besides it does not fit with every thread.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Quote from: "RW"I think it's more important how the person receiving it feels.
Bingo!! Dead on

That said, most threads do not deserve it - THIS thread, The Flame Game, meets the  criteria for OK
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"Oh, you want some too?

Bring it!

As you wish, you stupid, took-wearing Canadian.

I'm not Dove or Dunkin' Di. You three could become TBC's Three Stooges, the way you carry on slapping and spitting to absolutely no effect on each other.

Watching you three debate is like watching three elephants discussing a bicycle. You don't understand the mechanics, you don't know what its for, and you don't know where to put it. Yet you stand around talking about it like its a Maserati, each trying to impress the other with "superior" knowledge and wisdom.

If you ladies appeared on "The Weakest Link" it would be a draw.

May I suggest you stick to swapping recipes, and discussing your vaginas in the X-Rated subbie. Although in the case of Nurse Nincompoop, that would be a discussion I'd avoid with a passion.

RW

I could and have debated circles around your illogical ass more times than I can count including our little chat about police discretion which left you sitting there holding your tongue like a fucking simpleton.  You wish you had enough knowledge pent up in that pea brain to discuss such things as religion but the only contact you ever had with the Bible is when you got swatted on the ass at school for not paying attention.

But please, stop by such threads more often to whine about people conversing.  You have yet to figure out that discussion forums thrive on DISCUSSION, not derpy toads croaking at everyone to shut up.

How about you stick to your game thread where you can brag that you are the oldest man still playing XBox.  That'll really promote conversation while impressing the shit out of everyone.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

Excuse me; I spent 25 years in the US Marine Corp, what do you think I was doing in between sending rounds down range at sand crawlers and skinnies; pickin fuckin flowers?

BTW, I only waste flames on those stupid enough to beg for it. As of yet the chief inspector doesn't qualify. He has been rather cordial since I've gotten here. He must be mellowing in his old age.

The Dinky Douche is another kettle of fish altogether. That idiot has rubbed enough people around here the wrong way and in such a short time, that she deserves to have as many members as possible piss in her big mouth.

Bricktop

Memo to Rambling Whiner...

"Debating" is NOT disagreeing with someone without possession of the facts.

A "fact" is not your opinion.

Writing the same thing over and over and over is not explaining.

Being arrested does not make you a lawyer.

That I endow some of your meandering mindrot with an occasional visit and comment to brighten the mood is testimony to MY benevolence. On every subject you choose, I have forgotten more than you've ever learned, and frequently demonstrate that superiority. After all, you are the one that opined that if you do not see an offence, an offence does not occur.

By the way, I'm a Playstation man. And just like here, as old as I am, I kick ass.

Like yours.

RW

Memo to Illiterate Whiner:

Quit using my insults.

A couple of minor corrections if you please.  I did not say an offence isn't committed it people prance around nude and you're not there to see it.  I said you can't be offended by a nude man if you do not see him.  I always have to explain to you, by talking extremely slowly, what is going on around here.  You wouldn't know fact from fiction from opinion from a hole in the ground.  FACT.

I feel like I'm cleaning up behind the intellectually incontinent here.  Geez!

I tend to retain what I learn.  I guess that's what makes me smarter than you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "Wulf"

Excuse me; I spent 25 years in the US Marine Corp, what do you think I was doing in between sending rounds down range at sand crawlers and skinnies; pickin fuckin flowers?

Dunno? Sniffing each others jock straps, masturbating to pictures of a flag, and snapping wet towels at one another in the showers but in a totally not homosexual way?

QuoteBTW, I only waste flames on those stupid enough to beg for it. As of yet the chief inspector doesn't qualify. He has been rather cordial since I've gotten here. He must be mellowing in his old age.

The Dinky Douche is another kettle of fish altogether. That idiot has rubbed enough people around here the wrong way and in such a short time, that she deserves to have as many members as possible piss in her big mouth.

ac_lmfao

Mate, you just admitted to being a US Corp Meathead. That's 25 full years of renewed contractual ignorance and brainwashing. Anything you perceive of me over the course of a few weeks pales by comparison to your mindless life situation.  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview