News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Will society eventually fall apart if it accepts gay marriage?

Started by J0E, July 14, 2015, 05:27:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

J0E

O
Quote from: "Wulf"Both Dingo Dunny and Romero are obviously poured from the same mold. Neither of them can read worth a damn and the concept of sarcasm flies over their heads like something that should be carrying a stewardess.

LOL!  ac_toofunny

Yeah,they share some similarities, come ta think of it.

Only I'd wager that Dinky Di is a tad smarter and more incisive when presenting her arguments.

Romero on the other hand, is a well known young homosexual in these parts who doesnt seem totally comfortable in his own skin. This is why he frequently lashes out at others, especially his preceived enemies.

Often the structure of a Romero argument is to jump to his own conclusions, quote his opponent totally out of context, usually making scathing accusations about them. But you have to wonder about his reading comprehension, because he often doesn't understand the question or the arguments presented.

RW

How do you know Romero is a homosexual?  Because everyone who disagrees with you must be gay?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "Frank"Romero on the other hand, is a well known young homosexual in these parts who doesnt seem totally comfortable in his own skin. This is why he frequently lashes out at others, especially his preceived enemies.

I'm not comfortable in my own skin? No, that would be you. I'm not the one feeling threatened. I'm not the one questioning my heterosexuality and masculinity.

If you're a real straight heterosexual dude, why are you so worried about not being able to stay one? It's quite strange that you believe you're only a gay away from becoming less straight than you wish to be. Issues?

I'm lashing out at others? You're the one starting all these homophobic threads! You don't see me bashing straights or anyone else.

A real heterosexual man loves to see hot chicks totally going at it with each other. Is that not gay? Is it not also totally awesome? Therefore, there must be balance. If real heterosexual men love to see hot chicks totally going at it with each other, then there must be gay guys.

It's the small price we heterosexual men must pay if we want to see hot chicks totally going at it with each other.

You seem a little insecure. I'm not. I've never been worried about gays and gay marriage changing me. I think it's time you manned up and grew some balls.

RW

Just a Gay Away!  

Sounds like something a homosexual Rolling Stones cover band would sing.   :laugh:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Wulf

Romero says hetero guys like to watch hot chicks going at it.....that's very true but those hot chicks are generally not lesbians. Bi-curious.....yes but they are usually not dykes.

Real lesbians look like Kathy Bates with shorter hair.  Nobody wants to see that shit. :laugh:

the shark hunter

... society will not fall apart because of gay marriage or as a result of any other form of social union.  it's absurd to suggest it would.  the way i see it, gay marriage is only good for the lawyers because they'll get a new market from all those gay divorces ...
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

RW

Quote from: "Wulf"Romero says hetero guys like to watch hot chicks going at it.....that's very true but those hot chicks are generally not lesbians. Bi-curious.....yes but they are usually not dykes.

Real lesbians look like Kathy Bates with shorter hair.  Nobody wants to see that shit. :laugh:

Tell that to Portia de Rossi.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... society will not fall apart because of gay marriage or as a result of any other form of social union.  it's absurd to suggest it would.  the way i see it, gay marriage is only good for the lawyers because they'll get a new market from all those gay divorces ...

I have no opinion about the state recognizing same sex marriage..

Secular marriage is only about the law.

Wulf

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Wulf"Romero says hetero guys like to watch hot chicks going at it.....that's very true but those hot chicks are generally not lesbians. Bi-curious.....yes but they are usually not dykes.

Tell that to Portia de Rossi.

One anomaly does not change the norm.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Wulf"

The "Freakshow" version.

Wulf

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

The "Freakshow" version.

Exactly.

And some people wonder why there is such a high rate of alcoholism in the lesbian community. My theory is that it stems from a desperate need for "beer goggles".

I could be wrong but I have yet to see a better reason for getting half in a bag.  ac_biggrin

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
That's true, the downfall of society happened long before any of us were here.

That's right. Remember Sodom and Gomorra? You know, sodomy and gomorry. :laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

J0E

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

The "Freakshow" version.

I saw one of the Tegan and Sara twins walking down the street the other day. I think it was Tegan, because one of them lives in Vancouver:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fb/Tegan_and_Sara_%40_NIB_Stadium_%284_12_2010%29_%285252473341%29.jpg">

She was very identifiable by that haircut of hers. She was dressed in the same kind of clothers she typically wears in her concerts. She's kind of smallish, fine-boned and petite.

Apparently, she's a Lesbian, so is her sister.

Anyways, I went up and said hello,told her I liked the song, Closer.

She smiled, said thanks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Frank"....this is an argument which has been advanced by religious friends of mine.

They say stuff like "No civilzation has ever held together by accepting gay marriage. That is a fact. Look at Rome and all the others. That's proof." Here's a link which lists some of the arguments against gay marriage

https://newhumanist.org.uk/articles/2905/31-arguments-against-gay-marriage-and-why-theyre-all-wrong">https://newhumanist.org.uk/articles/290 ... -all-wrong">https://newhumanist.org.uk/articles/2905/31-arguments-against-gay-marriage-and-why-theyre-all-wrong

Now...I don't know if that's the truth or not. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Perhaps there were other factors which led to the downfall of these civilizations - or - homosexuality and gay marriage are just symptoms of fundamental problems.which were percolating beneath the surface for a very long time

Anyways, what do you foks think. Is there any truth in that belief?

If so, why?

If not, why not and what are the flaws in this argument? Discuss.

Like it or not it has been accepted. Now you must accept or you are a homophobe.