Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Victoria, butterfly garden/bug zoo

Started by Vancouver, June 17, 2019, 03:04:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Oh, there are quite a few good seafood places. It'll be a treat.

Fancy dining or no, we'll still have to grab a plate of fish 'n' chips at Barb's Place or The Fish Store down at Fisherman's Wharf. (Sadly, we are no longer allowed to feed the seals in the harbour--apparently, they were developing visual impairments from constantly having their heads out of the water and their eyes staring up into the sun.)

One other request, take us to one of those British style pubs I hear Victoria is kind of famous for. I love a good local brew on tap.

Bricktop

Why doesn't anyone visit Australia???

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Bricktop"Why doesn't anyone visit Australia???

¿Para qué?  :laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Vancouver

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Why doesn't anyone visit Australia???

¿Para qué?  :laugh3:

Para montar en el canguro
Time is malleable

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"
Para montar en el canguro

¡Jaja! ¡Esos son los monstruos más feos de la tierra! ac_toofunny
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Blurt

Quote from: "seoulbro"
One other request, take us to one of those British style pubs I hear Victoria is kind of famous for. I love a good local brew on tap.

Oh, then you're in for a treat. Victoria has some of the best Olde English pubs in the country. Just because much of the city has retained its Olde English charm. It would be my pleasure to go have a pint with you and your dearest.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

The BEST place for Olde English pubs is...ENGLAND.

Nothing beats authenticity.

Blurt

Which is why I said "in the country" and not "in the world."

Just try getting an FEB here. Impossible.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

An FEB is a British epicurean masterpiece.

But you have not experienced true British cuisine until you've consumed a small tub of jellied eels from Finkelstein's Fish Cart in Leicester Square at 3.00am after a belly full of Greene's IPA.

Or a curry in a late night Indian nosh house...

">