Replies: 7891
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:34:03 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Nude Pics

Started by RW, July 16, 2015, 03:14:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Calm down!  This is only a discussion forum.

What is your opinion on taking nude photos of yourself.  Do you share them with a person(s) close to you?
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Hahahahahahahahaha... ac_lmfao no way in hell would anyone want to see me. There would need to be a built in brain software that would allow them to un-see them as well as furnishing eye bleach to clear the brown fog...
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Frood

If it was done by a professional photographer and left a little bit to the imagination, I'd consider it. No to amateur or tasteless nudes.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

So boudoir photos in other words.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Then no way Jose on that.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I've modeled nude in the past. I'm not above sending my husband some visual clues to my evening plans.

RW

Do you talk openly about your experiences stripping?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I do.  I don't lament it or glorify it, though. But it's nothing I'm against discussing depending on the conversation, meaning I'll talk openly about it in a context where I'm not getting perved on...lol

RW

I'd love to pick your brain in an AMA thread or something.  If you start a "I was a stripper, ask me anything" thread, it would be awesome :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

You really wanna hear about my drug/alcohol fueled days as a professional party girl in new orleans?  Haha. My friends have told me so many times that I need to write a book.

asal

Quote from: "Dove"You really wanna hear about my drug/alcohol fueled days as a professional party girl in new orleans?  Haha. My friends have told me so many times that I need to write a book.

New question - did you want to drink or were you obligated?  When I was in Japan there was an obligation in some places.  My roommate got stomach problems from having to drink whisky.

Anonymous

Quote from: "asal"
Quote from: "Dove"You really wanna hear about my drug/alcohol fueled days as a professional party girl in new orleans?  Haha. My friends have told me so many times that I need to write a book.

New question - did you want to drink or were you obligated?  When I was in Japan there was an obligation in some places.  My roommate got stomach problems from having to drink whisky.
both. I wanted it, and the obligation made it easy to justify. I got bad towards the end, when I decided to 'retire'.  I was getting shakes during the day and started going in early to get a drink. I cold turkey the alcohol, and found out I was pregnant for my son.  It was scary, because in the first month I didn't know I was pregnant I was knockin em back like a female George Thourgood and I added alcohol detox to my early pregnancy. My son is perfect, regardless, but as soon as I discovered my pregnancy I told my doctor everything and took very good care of myself.

asal

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "asal"

both. I wanted it, and the obligation made it easy to justify. I got bad towards the end, when I decided to 'retire'.  I was getting shakes during the day and started going in early to get a drink. I cold turkey the alcohol, and found out I was pregnant for my son.  It was scary, because in the first month I didn't know I was pregnant I was knockin em back like a female George Thourgood and I added alcohol detox to my early pregnancy. My son is perfect, regardless, but as soon as I discovered my pregnancy I told my doctor everything and took very good care of myself.

Good Dove.  I'm glad you got a handle on it.

J0E

Quote from: "kiebers"Hahahahahahahahaha... ac_lmfao no way in hell would anyone want to see me. There would need to be a built in brain software that would allow them to un-see them as well as furnishing eye bleach to clear the brown fog...

...kiebers....super stud!