Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Accents

Started by RW, July 19, 2015, 06:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asal

I tease my Philippino coworker by saying "pibe"

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I know some of you were born in other places and some of you have moved away from your birth countries, but have you kept your accents from your birth place or have you adopted your new country's accent?  Do you find you've mixed your accents?  Can people tell you are from another place?

Yeah, I got a bit of a fucking accent, so fucking what. I'm still fucking lovely. :001_tongue:

RW

Sweet as sugar like always Shen :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Sweet as sugar like always Shen :D

Fucking rights I am.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"I know some of you were born in other places and some of you have moved away from your birth countries, but have you kept your accents from your birth place or have you adopted your new country's accent?  Do you find you've mixed your accents?  Can people tell you are from another place?

Yeah, I got a bit of a fucking accent, so fucking what. I'm still fucking lovely. :001_tongue:

So, you squawk and drawl like all the other ch1nks?

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

So, you squawk and drawl like all the other ch1nks?

:001_rolleyes:

Bricktop

I only meant Shen Li.... ac_blush

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I only meant Shen Li.... ac_blush

lol SPECTRE, that's different.

:laugh:

cc

nice try, but a bit late out of the gate
Quoteall the other ch1nks?

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc la femme"nice try, but a bit late out of the gate
Quoteall the other ch1nks?

ac_smile

Who asked you, sheila???

:43(2):

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

I do an awesome Chinese impression.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

And a pretty impressive American impersonation...well, all you Canucks do, really...

Anonymous

I have an odd combination of easthe coast and southern slang....I've lived in a lot of states. Considering my flame board history, people who have spoken to me from the net usually comment on how soft spoken I am and how it clashes with my 'board impression' lol

Bricktop

I would expect you to be nothing but soft and delicate..."Dove"...geddit...geddit...

ac_lmfao