Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Pet Stories

Started by RW, August 17, 2015, 02:49:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Renee"
Did he eat any of it?  ac_biggrin

No.  ac_biggrin That one pouted for years after that.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

keeper

Quote from: "RW"Anyone got any quirky, cool or crazy pet stories.

ac_crying

to soon

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"

ac_crying

to soon

Aw, Keeper acc_hugz I know it hurts, they are with us for such a short time. But one day you will look back and smile at all the joy your friend once brought to you.

I promise.... ac_smile
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Keeper"

ac_crying

to soon

Aw, Keeper acc_hugz I know it hurts, they are with us for such a short time. But one day you will look back and smile at all the joy your friend once brought to you.

I promise.... ac_smile

Thank you Renee acc_hugz

Annie

Hugs Keep, we have a couple old kitties who one day will not be around  ac_crying

Our old boy, Roger spoke an almost whole sentence in almost perfect English a few years ago. Hubby was sitting on the couch watching tv while I was at my computer and Roger was laying sprawled out on the floor, relaxing. I decided to bug him a little. I  was talking to him while petting him and also lightly poking his belly. I kept calling him "slug" when all of a sudden he lifts his head, looks at me and hollored out "I no slug!" Hubby and I looked at each other speechless. I wish I had caught it on video.  Our 5 year old boy, Sparta cries "Momma" when he misses me when I'm out.   :laugh:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

cc

You were away. Did he or she tell you that??

:wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Annie

No but hubby and daughter tell me he walks around looking for me crying "Mama" and it's only if I've been gone for many hours now. When he was a kitten he'd cry all the time when I went out. His brother would cry for hubby if he was gone too long too. Clingy cats lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous