The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Cameron Grows a Pair????? or not?

Started by cc, July 20, 2015, 11:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

My question is and has been, why are so many now turning to terrorism - Al Q, ISIS, etc?
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

sorry, keyboard lost connection

islam itself and its 3 books,  Al Q, ISIS, imams and mentors living in and hating the West, videos posted by mentors living in and hating the West mentors  ... videos posted by mentors living outside of West  covers a lot of it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Why do they hate the west?  And don't say death to infidels either because that's not going to fly.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

their ideology says supremacy over and fight ALL  [size=120]infidels[/size], lol,  .... that is the basis ... has been so for 1,450 years

The above mentioned make sure the recruits hear it & fire them up

So, are you suggesting that it's OK for a mentor / imam / whoever to live in the West  and promote hate and violence against the West because they don't like what the west does?

You keep coming back to that (see above obvious examples) so I have to ask

RW

Really?  You had to ask?  That's Q level questioning cc.

I want to know what changed that we have become such targets.  It's not enough to say, "It's just their way."  Things have changed here - what is it?
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

it has ebbed and flowed for 1,450 years. Internet has helped, OBL helped, 911 was the trigger for more - the latest killing of 5 servicemen will be a great inspiration

QuoteSo, are you suggesting that it's OK for a mentor / imam / whoever to live in the West and promote hate and violence against the West because they don't like what the west does?

You keep coming back to that (see above obvious examples) so I have to ask
A yes or no would be more helpful. I am a bit confused on that

RW

Since you require an answer to such a stupid and insulting question, it's an emphatic NO. (Love the asker, hate the question.)
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

OK. Sorry. I was just confused by pics of bombs etc.

RW

Those were bombs dropped on the Middle East.  Do we just sweep that under the rug?

Hey cc, does Islam promote rape?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"Why do they hate the west?  And don't say death to infidels either because that's not going to fly.

That's exactly the reason, heavily summarised.

We are diametrically opposite their religious dogma. We do not enslave and beat women. We do not marry off our children at 12 yrs of age.

We do not kowtow to an imaginary deity. We don't pray three times a day. We are named in their fairy tales as infidels and thus should be eliminated.

What is your problem?

Why is it so hard for you to accept the hatred in their own words?

What compels you to seek a reason for US to be responsible. Its the same leftard logic that says society is responsible for crime.

Open your eyes...they hate us because we are not them. And that hatred isn't going away any time soon.

RW

Once again, fuck you and your leftard bullshit.  It's old, stupid and an inaccurate label.  I won't sit down and shut up because you wish to label me a moron which you know damn well I'm not.

We used to do all of those things as Christian based religions.  All of it.  I know you know that as well.  I am also aware that they have failed to "get with the times" like the rest of us.

I accept a level of "we are infidels" but I know not all of them wish us dead so there is more to it than that.  Deny it and I will ring you right now and call you an idiot to your ear hole.

My problem is I want to understand what is driving this so hard.  I want to know this because it's the key to stopping it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Did I call you a moron?

Moron.

If you don't understand it, you don't WANT to understand it. You don't WANT to accept that hard core, radical muslims regard western ideology, culture and attitudes as ungodly, and according to their fairy tales, they are thus entitled to eliminate us.

That is the issue.

Nothing we've done.

Not Israel.

Not jealousy.

Pure and unadulterated hatred, based on contrived theological nonsense. It is on the muslims who do not accept radical attitudes to fix it. Apathy and silence is acceptance, and acceptance is complicity.

Plain, simple logic.

RW

That is such an intellectually lazy answer.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

It's the "you either stand with us or you stand against us by default" view even though there are far more in the middle ground who don't want to stand with anyone on any of it and shouldn't be made to.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"That is such an intellectually lazy answer.

Then I challenge you to provide an intellectually lazy response...ie, something that isn't an opinion.