News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

OK. Who's in for the next Skype PARTAY!!!

Started by Bricktop, July 21, 2015, 10:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Nope, still not yet. I've got a built in mic and headphones though!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

I'm not comfortable with this because of the lunatics that are known to prowl here.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Maybe some day I will feel comfortable but not just yet.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Annie

I was never into skype either and generally I'm quite wary of any messenger service. But Skype is pretty secure. You only add people and talk to them if you want. You have the option of video and voice or just voice. I've never videoed skype before, just voice.  And make a nickname for extra security if you don't want your real name to be known. Lunatics can't call you or even see you because only people you tell your skype name to can contact you and you have to accept the call or nada.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Voice is good because not everyone wants to know what  your doing with your hands.......

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Some people did. When my connection went funny and nobody could hear me, they were remarking that they could hear typing.
Blahhhhhh...

Annie

Maybe it was the sound of a hand banging up against the desk from under....lol

Frood

Have you never flicked the bean before?  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Perfect topic for our next Skype party lol
Beware of Gaslighters!