News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

OK. Who's in for the next Skype PARTAY!!!

Started by Bricktop, July 21, 2015, 10:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Oh pish!  It's a great way to get to know people.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Why?

What are you afraid of?

If we didn't enjoy and trust each other's company we wouldn't be doing it. We're old enough and smart enough to know the distinction between forum exchanges and reality.

Its a nice way of getting to know your forum friends. Or have you decided we're all enemies?

Anonymous

Okay well I'm not seeing any group I'm added to.  How does this work? I know nothing about skype

Frood

Quote from: "RW"Oh pish!  It's a great way to get to know people.

Maybe, but I would like to feel more comfortable with this environment first. I'm getting there, just not quite there yet.

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Why?

What are you afraid of?

If we didn't enjoy and trust each other's company we wouldn't be doing it. We're old enough and smart enough to know the distinction between forum exchanges and reality.

Its a nice way of getting to know your forum friends. Or have you decided we're all enemies?

It's only words on a screen for me. Voice chatting is a bit more involved. No doubt I'll probably participate one day just not today.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Dove"Okay well I'm not seeing any group I'm added to.  How does this work? I know nothing about skype

I sent a friend request.  You just have to accept it. At call time, I'll ring you in :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Maybe, but I would like to feel more comfortable with this environment first. I'm getting there, just not quite there yet.

What are you afraid of?

It's only words on a screen for me. Voice chatting is a bit more involved. No doubt I'll probably participate one day just not today.

I look forward to that day :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

What are you afraid of?

Typical Victorian.

Join in.

I promise no-one will bite, or insult.

RW

We are on in 40 minutes from now.  If you haven't already, add THEBLUECASHEW as a Skype friend and be online at the designated time of now 8:30pm server.  That's 9:30pm for Albertans and 11:30pm for our lass from Michigan.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dove"Okay well I'm not seeing any group I'm added to.  How does this work? I know nothing about skype

I sent a friend request.  You just have to accept it. At call time, I'll ring you in :)

Okay. I'm at work but no rounds until 1. So I'm good to go

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Sweet!  I'll ring you in :)
K. My phone will ring?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

RW

Make sure you are online in 20 minutes as well.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Make sure you are online in 20 minutes as well.

Okay