News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

What Do You Think About A Tax That Penalizes Whites?

Started by the shark hunter, July 22, 2015, 03:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the shark hunter

... whites are guilty of so many crimes against other peoples and races ...

... as such, how would you feel about a tax that forced whites to pay a monetary penalty for current and past wrongs? a tax for the abuse of first nations people and the interment of the japanese in WWII and the head tax applied to the chinese?

... this penalty could easily be applied to the tax returns of all caucasian people ...

... opinions about this?  ac_smile
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... whites are guilty of so many crimes against other peoples and races ...

... as such, how would you feel about a tax that forced whites to pay a monetary penalty for current and past wrongs? a tax for the abuse of first nations people and the interment of the japanese in WWII and the head tax applied to the chinese?

... this penalty could easily be applied to the tax returns of all caucasian people ...

I'm all for it.  :hapydancsmil:  :23tfup5:  :23tfup5:  :wootsmiley:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... whites are guilty of so many crimes against other peoples and races ...

Punishing current generations for sins of their ancestors? How do you feel about it?

Wulf

:oeudC: My opinion on this and questions like it is thus: I think we needed to create a sub-forum for stupid questions. That way all the trolling idiot generated queries that show up on the main page can be kept in one place and at the end of the year, we can all vote on which one was the the most ignorant.

The winner can then be posted in the Hall of Shame and the individual who generated it, will be crowned king of the dumb-shits and shall reign for a period of 1 year. That's my answer.

BTW, I also think the Shark guy has been inhaling to many chemtrails and his mind has been taken over by the government.  ac_cool

the shark hunter

Quote from: "Shen Li"

... thanks for reply, Shen!

... how much do you think the reparation tax should be?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Wulf"

:oeudC: My opinion on this and questions like it is thus: I think we needed to create a sub-forum for stupid questions. That way all the trolling idiot generated queries that show up on the main page can be kept in one place and at the end of the year, we can all vote on which one was the the most ignorant.

The winner can then be posted in the Hall of Shame and the individual who generated it, will be crowned king of the dumb-shits and shall reign for a period of 1 year. That's my answer.

BTW, I also think the Shark guy has been inhaling to many chemtrails and his mind has been taken over by the government.  ac_cool

It's an interesting question.  I think it's total bullshit to make people who had nothing to do with any abuse pay for it, but a thoughtful topic nonetheless.
Beware of Gaslighters!

the shark hunter

Quote from: "RW"I replied too :P

... you did, RW.  and for that i am infinitely grateful ...  ac_smile

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

... thanks for reply, Shen!

... how much do you think the reparation tax should be?

A helluva lot more than you can afford dude.  :laugh3:

cc

Get screwed Shen

That was a wish for you tonight, not a real comeback
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Get screwed Shen

That was a wish for you tonight, not a real comeback

Woohoo :yahoo:

Bricktop

I think its a fine idea.

While we're at it, let's penalise all nations and cultures that committed "crimes" against peoples and races.

Mongolia, for its attack and invasion of southern Europe, brutalising the population and stealing its treasures.

The African Zulu's, for their invasion and slaughter of many of their neighbouring tribes.

Lets not forget the Hutu's of Rwanda for their genocide.

Turkey, for the excesses of the Ottoman Empire in southern and eastern Europe.

Japan, for invading China.

Vietnam, for invading Cambodia.

China, for attacking India.

Iraq for attacking Kuwait and Iran.

Mexico, for the many tribes and cultures destroyed by the Aztecs.

Indonesia, for invading East Timor.

See how the White Guilt industry works? Leftards have pushed an agenda for decades that imply that white anglo saxons have committed atrocities on non white nations, and thus must pay. Yet they forget that non-whites have historically behaved in a similar manner.

Lets examine what colonisation achieved;

USA

Canada

Australia

New Zealand

Malaysia

India

Indonesia

Hong Kong

Singapore

I doubt citizens in any of those countries would want to revert back to the original owner's culture, or tribal lifestyle.

Whites have committed some atrocities, such as slavery and ethnic cleansing. Those slaves are long dead, and their descendants free. In places like Canada and Australia, reparations have in fact been paid, squandered and wasted by their recipients.

So, tell me again...what exactly have whites got to pay for?

Anonymous