News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Why do threads mirror at Van Forum and here?

Started by Frood, July 22, 2015, 08:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

I just wrote that down on paper with pen and will be sure to have a snoop around for it, Keeper.
Blahhhhhh...

keeper

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I just wrote that down on paper with pen and will be sure to have a snoop around for it, Keeper.

Well, all i can say is read it with humor.

Frood

I always take everything with a grain of salt.
Blahhhhhh...

Wulf

Also there was an underlying foul current in the place well before the shit with RW went down. The owner of the place was and is a revolting hag. She has attacked posters viciously and personally on many occasions. She is all sweetness and light until you say something that she doesn't like and it doesn't matter what it is. It could be anything from politics to your personal taste in peanut butter, you never know what will set her off. Unless you are in her little circle of sycophants and toadies you are fair game.

Van used to be a large thriving community of interesting people until the owner decide to go off her rails and rip the place apart. She basically ran the community into the ground. The issue that the Inspector is talking about was just the culmination of a shit storm that was long time in coming. As anyone can see the old harpy is now desperate to rebuild the place and save face. That's why she so readily let all the BF refugees in and basically gave the farm away to them without first discovering what kind of posters they are. She has a very sick and disturbing need to take in strays and will support and defend them no matter how poisonous they may be while at the same time, she will shit all over the decent people who make her forum an enjoyable place.

RW

Spectre's version is unfortunately not accurate and I don't want to sour this place with the memory of that place by correcting him either.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

Quote from: "RW"Spectre's version is unfortunately not accurate and I don't want to sour this place with the memory of that place by correcting him either.

ac_umm I think you just did what you didn't want to do.  :laugh3:

RW

Not to the extent a stickler for accuracy like me would like to have :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

Quote from: "RW"Not to the extent a stickler for accuracy like me would like to have :)

We shall see.

But if I know anything about our esteemed Aussie colleague, I don't think he will take very well to being called inaccurate.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"Also there was an underlying foul current in the place well before the shit with RW went down. The owner of the place was and is a revolting hag. She has attacked posters viciously and personally on many occasions. She is all sweetness and light until you say something that she doesn't like and it doesn't matter what it is. It could be anything from politics to your personal taste in peanut butter, you never know what will set her off. Unless you are in her little circle of sycophants and toadies you are fair game.

Van used to be a large thriving community of interesting people until the owner decide to go off her rails and rip the place apart. She basically ran the community into the ground. The issue that the Inspector is talking about was just the culmination of a shit storm that was long time in coming. As anyone can see the old harpy is now desperate to rebuild the place and save face. That's why she so readily let all the BF refugees in and basically gave the farm away to them without first discovering what kind of posters they are. She has a very sick and disturbing need to take in strays and will support and defend them no matter how poisonous they may be while at the same time, she will shit all over the decent people who make her forum an enjoyable place.

That bipolar twat is a prime example of why accepting bogus refugees is bad for Canada.

RW

It's not my fault he doesn't have it right Wulf.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"Spectre's version is unfortunately not accurate and I don't want to sour this place with the memory of that place by correcting him either.

OK. So some facts were ommitted or modified for dramatic effect.

Its only for Dinky Di anyway, so who cares.

The part about me ripping them up was true though. ac_beating

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I chatted with someone this morning who used to post here, but stopped..

This person also said that someone is copying our threads and reposting them on VF.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Why did that person stop posting here?

Check your messages in a couple of minutes RW.