Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:10:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Alright you filthy jigs...

Started by Anonymous, July 24, 2015, 11:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

And we are not going to subject this board to your garbage which you will spew everywhere.

It isn't Keeper or anyone else who bans you - it's me.  All me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

You won't be banned, Mel if you can behave eh? I like chatting with you so try not to get banned yet again k?  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"You won't be banned, Mel if you can behave eh? I like chatting with you so try not to get banned yet again k?  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I have not had any problem with Mel Gibson..

But I am not usually awake when he posts here.

ac_umm

Annie

He's a pretty decent fellow when he isn't too sloshed and lets things bother him.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"He's a pretty decent fellow when he isn't too sloshed and lets things bother him.

That is what other posters have said too GrAnnie.

RW

I haven't removed his trash Fash.  No one said a word to him when he went off in the beginning of this thread.  He just went off all on his own.  And that is why he can post here but not on the main board.  I think he's earned it, don't you?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I haven't removed his trash Fash.  No one said a word to him when he went off in the beginning of this thread.  He just went off all on his own.  And that is why he can post here but not on the main board.  I think he's earned it, don't you?

If anyone abuses their posting privileges, then yes, privileges should be limited or even removed.

Annie

Mel just needs to handle his beer a little better....Like me, I'm a happy drunk  ac_biggrin  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Mel just needs to handle his beer a little better....Like me, I'm a happy drunk  ac_biggrin  :laugh:

That's good GrAnnie.

ac_smile

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"I haven't removed his trash Fash.  No one said a word to him when he went off in the beginning of this thread.  He just went off all on his own.  And that is why he can post here but not on the main board.  I think he's earned it, don't you?

If anyone abuses their posting privileges, then yes, privileges should be limited or even removed.

Mel's are merely limited for the time being until he can act like a decent human.  If he has it in him, let him show it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "GrAnnie"He's a pretty decent fellow when he isn't too sloshed and lets things bother him.

That is what other posters have said too GrAnnie.

Have you two been following current events?

would you like me to recap for you?

keeper

Quote from: "RW"

Mel's are merely limited for the time being until he can act like a decent human.  If he has it in him, let him show it.

Wait  ac_lmfao

Hold on im almost done  ac_toofunny

Almost!!   :roll:

Whew, okay yes i would like to see that  :001_rolleyes:

Mel Gibson

Kreeper, you must be a hit at parties, you little faqqot.

I am glad you don't have free Mod reign like with Chinese woman.  That was atrocious...  You couldn't control yourself.

Annie

Mel Gibson

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview