Replies: 10404
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Denmark banned halal & kosher slaughter

Started by asal, July 26, 2015, 10:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"That charter was a suicide pact and the end of democracy

I disagree with you.  I think our Charter is a well written legal document especially our first Charter right.  Brilliant.

And what democracy?  You mean the choose your own dictator bullshit we have now?  You can't give credit to an end of something you never had.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"That charter was a suicide pact and the end of democracy

:ohmy:

cc

Democracy where it does exist means electing people to act for them.

It does not exist here. Our charter ended that. "Appointed" judges decide without any regard to the voting public

Our lads died in vain
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Other animals kill their prey while they're still conscious. What's the difference between a halal or kosher killing and a pack of wolves or pride of lions chewing, gnawing, pawing, and tearing their prey bit by bit until it ceases breathing? Aside from the halal or kosher killing being quicker and less painful to the animal.

Memo to half wit.

We are NOT "other animals".

If we are to mimic the behaviour of "other animals" in all aspects of human activity, there would BE no human activity.

What a fucking dumbass thing to say.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Democracy where it does exist means electing people to act for them.

Our charter ended that

Can you explain what you mean cc la femme?

Romero

Regular slaughterhouses are no less cruel and inhumane than halal and kosher slaughterhouses. Often they are more cruel and inhumane.

"Animal rights"? Ha! Countless millions of animals live and die in cruelty at regular factory farms and slaughterhouses.

It's like having the choice of being shot in the head or having your throat slit. Only, the shot to the head doesn't always kill them. At regular slaughterhouses, countless millions of animals have been butchered while still being alive.

cc

I tried to do that above a bit, Fash
QuoteDemocracy where it does exist means electing people to act for them.

It does not exist here. Our charter ended that. "Appointed" judges decide without any regard to the voting public using our  end of everything charter

Our lads died in vain
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"Does your Church permit sodomy?

How about denying the existence of the holy spirit?

Does it demand you accept the stories contained within the Bible?

ALL churches demand you submit to the doctrine...or why would you belong?

1. There is nothing about that within marriage.

2. That is central to the faith once you are saved..

No holy spirit means no salvation.

3. 2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness;

4. We voluntarily fellowship as the body of Christ..

But we do not seek to impose the morality of our faith on a secular society.

Sorry, Fash, but I rest my case. You are regurgitating religious rhetoric, and quoting from someone's fictitious flight of fancy. Such as the power of religion, that you believe in such things.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Romero"Regular slaughterhouses are no less cruel and inhumane than halal and kosher slaughterhouses. Often they are more cruel and inhumane.

"Animal rights"? Ha! Countless millions of animals live and die in cruelty at regular factory farms and slaughterhouses.

It's like having the choice of being shot in the head or having your throat slit. Only the shot to the head doesn't always kill them. At regular slaughterhouses, countless millions of animals have been butchered while still being alive.

Dude, what is your problem.

Every time a post challenges or criticises the actions of muslims, you have to leap in and defend.

Why is that? Are you a muslim? If so, I think it would be appropriate to make that disclosure. If not...why do you CARE?

Romero

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Sorry, Fash, but I rest my case. You are regurgitating religious rhetoric, and quoting from someone's fictitious flight of fancy. Such as the power of religion, that you believe in such things.

Morality imposer!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"Sorry, Fash, but I rest my case. You are regurgitating religious rhetoric, and quoting from someone's fictitious flight of fancy. Such as the power of religion, that you believe in such things.

Morality imposer!

:2r4ml1j_th:

Where did you drag that from?

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"Democracy where it does exist means electing people to act for them.

It does not exist here. Our charter ended that. "Appointed" judges decide without any regard to the voting public

Our lads died in vain

We do elect people to act for us which they don't and I doubt did prior to the 80s.

Are judges making poor legal decisions in our country?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Democracy is a suicide pact in itself.

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Other animals kill their prey while they're still conscious. What's the difference between a halal or kosher killing and a pack of wolves or pride of lions chewing, gnawing, pawing, and tearing their prey bit by bit until it ceases breathing? Aside from the halal or kosher killing being quicker and less painful to the animal.

Memo to half wit.

We are NOT "other animals".

If we are to mimic the behaviour of "other animals" in all aspects of human activity, there would BE no human activity.

What a fucking dumbass thing to say.

I agreed to not get into your aversion towards hunting and harvesting your own food. You need that cling wrap and supermarket lighting to make it humane for you, fair enough. Those who don't have the nerve to take what they need with their own hands, shop. So let it go.

Simply let it go, Miss Anarchist.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"Does your Church permit sodomy?

How about denying the existence of the holy spirit?

Does it demand you accept the stories contained within the Bible?

ALL churches demand you submit to the doctrine...or why would you belong?

1. There is nothing about that within marriage.

2. That is central to the faith once you are saved..

No holy spirit means no salvation.

3. 2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness;

4. We voluntarily fellowship as the body of Christ..

But we do not seek to impose the morality of our faith on a secular society.

Sorry, Fash, but I rest my case. You are regurgitating religious rhetoric, and quoting from someone's fictitious flight of fancy. Such as the power of religion, that you believe in such things.

My faith is not someone's fictitious flight of fancy, but I am not going to argue what I have..

My point is that my little fellowship does not seek to legislate our faith onto a secular society.

RW

Quote from: "Romero"

Morality imposer!

:2r4ml1j_th:

Where did you drag that from?

One guess.  :001_rolleyes:
Beware of Gaslighters!