Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Denmark banned halal & kosher slaughter

Started by asal, July 26, 2015, 10:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Yet again you prove you like only immigrants that agree with you ..

Misogynists, gay haters / killers, cousin fking supremacists etc. bringing in and keeping their ways are OK by you

while

Anyone who questions the un-elected inbred elitists that take care of your soft ass  1984 style, you don't want here

A fine "ethically selective" piece of work you are
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Romero

Quote from: "cc la femme"Yet again you prove you like only immigrants that agree with you ..

Misogynists, gay haters / killers, cousin fking supremacists etc. bringing in and keeping their ways are OK by you

Anyone who questions the un-elected inbred elitists that take care of you 1984 style you don't want here

A fine "ethically selective" piece of work you are

I've never once agreed with any of those, liar. But I know for a fact that you hate Canada and wished you didn't live here. So go!

You don't even know why you hate it here.

cc

Sorry, but one can't support the presence of an ideology that demands misogyny, gay hatred, cousin fking,  supremacy etc. without supporting its misogyny, gay hatred, cousin fking,  supremacy etc. that comes with it

Try as you do, you can't  have it both ways  

Go ask one of your  nanny judges that rule you. Even she will tell you that simple fact

Romero

Quote from: "cc la femme"Sorry, but one can't support the presence of an ideology that demands misogyny, gay hatred, cousin fking,  supremacy etc. without supporting its misogyny, gay hatred, cousin fking,  supremacy etc. that comes with it

I never have supported those once, liar. Let's see any quote! You won't find one. Liar. Canada hater.

What's a "nanny judge"? Don't you find it odd that you have to make stuff up to prove some point you don't even understand. Funny, I'm not ruled by any "nanny judges" but you seem to think that you are!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Religion is NOT a valid excuse to act contrary to the standards and norms of society.

Sorry.

It needs to understand that its day of dominance is done, and reason and enlightenment are taking control.
 the standards and norms of society. You mean like mass food production? Pumping chickens so full of hormones that they can't even walk?  All the antibiotics in our meat that are causing super bacterias?  All the toxins released into the meat from the huge amounts of stress the animals are under?  How about pp selling aborted baby parts?  We are utterly destroying this planet, btw.  We have not gotten more 'enlightened'.  We have gotten more self centered, greedier, lazier and more deseased and depraved. More addicted.   Which, btw, is exactly what scripture said was going to happen.  If everyone lived the way God instructed, we would not have any of the problems we are having now.  If everyone obeyed the command to love one another as his own self....then we would have enlightenment and advancement. Right now we have corruption and a train wreck of destruction that is only going to get worse.

cc

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "cc la femme"Sorry, but one can't support the presence of an ideology that demands misogyny, gay hatred, cousin fking,  supremacy etc. without supporting its misogyny, gay hatred, cousin fking,  supremacy etc. that comes with it

I never have supported those once, liar. Let's see any quote! You won't find one. Liar. Canada hater .......

OK. It's  official now

Querky no longer supports  the ideology / pretend religion of  misogyny, gay hatred, cousin fking,  supremacy etc., being in our country

Thank god we finally got to that point

Bricktop

And if my grandmother had wheels, she'd be a bicycle.

What on earth makes you think your God is the only entity that possesses common sense.

Most humans realise that some of our conduct is reprehensible, and they don't need a bible to make that judgment. The mistreatment and inhumane farming practices are going to be placed under much greater scrutiny, and I foresee great changes in my country to abandon some of the cruelty farmers employ.

Of course, God could change that with a flick of the hand...but he doesn't seem keen.

I wonder why.

Bricktop

I never have supported those once, liar. Let's see any quote! You won't find one. Liar. Canada hater.

What's a "nanny judge"? Don't you find it odd that you have to make stuff up to prove some point you don't even understand. Funny, I'm not ruled by any "nanny judges" but you seem to think that you are!

Ah, Rommy...such a devious little twister.

You support Islam. That's well established. But you're denying you support their bestial practices and beliefs. Sorry, sunshine...the maths don't work.

cc

Devious wanted it both ways, and didn't get it both ways  

But hey, see above. He renounced support of the  essential elements  commanded by and thus an integral part of  islam

misogyny, gay hatred, cousin fking, supremacy etc.  

He's an honest guy now

Romero

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Ah, Rommy...such a devious little twister.

You support Islam. That's well established. But you're denying you support their bestial practices and beliefs. Sorry, sunshine...the maths don't work.

I don't support Islam in any way. Since I don't hate Jews, does that mean I support Judaism?

Show me one quote where I'm supporting Islam.

Bricktop

Do I look like your fucking secretary. I'll rely on the judgment of my peers to determine whether or not many of your posts have supported muslims.

But, I'm nothing if not reasonable. You don't support islam in any way.

How about muslim immigration into your country.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You keep telling yourself that. The cake might be more sustaining but the fundamentals remain the same.

My father was a democracy advocate in Taiwan before it became a democracy..

He doesn't have the same passion in his core either in Canada or Taiwan for the principles he once was imprisoned for. ac_umm

cc

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Ah, Rommy...such a devious little twister.

I don't support Islam in any way. Since I don't hate Jews, does that mean I support Judaism?

Show me one quote where I'm supporting Islam.

Testing: islam does not belong in any Western  country. And you say?

RW

What is the big deal with the Supreme Court justices cc?
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

In the end, the bunch of un-elected and unaccountable elitists run the country ... as THEY see fit ... negating the pretend democratic system at their whim

It' not my big deal. Our laws have made them not only "a" big deal, but the only deal in town