Started by Bricktop, July 26, 2015, 07:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Wulf"Like we need more crap to make us fatter. You Aussies can keep your shit cookies. We have enough of garbage like that to go around and then some.

Now c'mon wolfie...smooth chocolate biscuit sandwich...you know you want them...

What are the big coffee chains in Australia?

I assume you don't have Tim Horton's?

Most cafes and shops serve world class coffee here so chains aren't that big. Gloria Jeans is the only chain I can think of.

We've had a rich coffee history since the 1950's.

Nobody asked you.

We have Gloria Jeans, Starbucks, Hudsons, Cibo, Illi, and a few others. We tend to avoid large chains, and take our coffee in smaller cafe's or Italian trattoria's.

So Spectra paraphrases what was already said.  ac_biggrin

What about Dunkin Donuts?

Bricktop

Nope. We do have a variation of Wendys, but they do ice cream and hot dogs only.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Nope. We do have a variation of Wendys, but they do ice cream and hot dogs only.

You are not missing anything, my husband says their coffee is terrible.

Bricktop

I've had Starbucks and cannot drink that stuff. Otherwise, most if not all our coffee outlets are pretty good.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I've had Starbucks and cannot drink that stuff. Otherwise, most if not all our coffee outlets are pretty good.

I am not much of a coffee drinker, but my husband likes a good strong cup of coffee.

Bricktop

He'd like it here, then. There's no shortage. The best cups come from the little cafes and bistros though. When you come to Australia, I'll take you to a few.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"He'd like it here, then. There's no shortage. The best cups come from the little cafes and bistros though. When you come to Australia, I'll take you to a few.

Ah, thank you SPECTRE, that's sweet of you.

Wulf

Starbucks coffee tastes like it was poured out of an ashtray. It has a nasty brunt flavor that makes it undrinkable. Its for hipster ass clowns that think if you pay $7 for a regular coffee, it must be good. :laugh3:

I know that sounds like a stereotype but it's the only thing that can explain the attraction.

Bricktop