The best topic

Replies: 10477
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:20:56 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

I'm Sorry. For Tara...

Started by Mel Gibson, July 29, 2015, 03:25:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Oh yes RW, I'm a horny old bag  ac_biggrin

How dare you call yourself old!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "GrAnnie"All you have to do Mel is keep it clean and you're good  :thumbup:

I've been posting around these dumps for long enough.

I'm not going to be told by some illiterate minion of Real Cunty Woman what I can, and cannot, do.

Annie

RW I know there's good in him, he had it years ago before he got married. Maybe he'll be ok again, there's always hope.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Sorry piss ant, your no different then any other poster here, and if you havent noticed you are being told by the owner of this forum REALWOMEN.

play nice...

keeper

Quote from: "GrAnnie"RW I know there's good in him, he had it years ago before he got married. Maybe he'll be ok again, there's always hope.

Who cares if hes good or bad, he is where he belongs. In his cage...  ac_dance

RW

Quote from: "GrAnnie"RW I know there's good in him, he had it years ago before he got married. Maybe he'll be ok again, there's always hope.

I was around in those days too Annie but I don't think there's going back.

Either way, he's welcome to hang out here and embarrass himself.  No fucks will be given :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

But but but I have many fucks to give out!  ac_biggrin
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Annie is Deanna Troi and I´m worf.

Or Annie is Leia and I´m Chewbacca.

Annie

Oh hello no way would you catch me in a Leia costume. Soo overdone and too friggin revealing! I am working on a Merida Cosplay now though  ac_smile

Mel Gibson

You're a good person, Annie.  I have always said so.

Understand that I will never bow down to a clown like Kreeper, whom is Real Powertripping Woman's little minion...

I won't.

So, it is what it is.

Odinson

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Oh hello no way would you catch me in a Leia costume. Soo overdone and too friggin revealing! I am working on a Merida Cosplay now though  ac_smile

Gold bikini.  :laugh:

Everybody wears it..

Annie

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"

You're a good person, Annie.  I have always said so.

Understand that I will never bow down to a clown like Kreeper, whom is Real Powertripping Woman's little minion...

I won't.

So, it is what it is.

You don't have to bow down Mel, but doing stupid shit like posting a huuuge page of a pm warning is really annoying and that will want everyone to have you banned. Just saying  ac_dunno

Annie

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"Oh hello no way would you catch me in a Leia costume. Soo overdone and too friggin revealing! I am working on a Merida Cosplay now though  ac_smile

Gold bikini.  :laugh:

Everybody wears it..

No, only 18 year old skinny girls can wear them.

Mel Gibson

Annie, I don't care.

We were getting along just fine for the last two hours, no?

And then RW's little illiterate minion decided to start PM'ing me his powertrip.

No.  This cowboy doesn't roll like that...

Games?  They want them, they can have them.  They are lucky I went easy, and didn't post NASA images instead...

Understand, Annie, that the people here aren't normal.  They are deficient, even though they try hard to hide it...

Annie

Mel! No one is normal! And yes, we always get along just fine. I understand you and I see where you're coming from and I want to help.  ac_smile

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview