Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Dating... Ideal woman.

Started by Odinson, July 29, 2015, 06:50:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Odinson"I´m not being shallow if I dont wanna used up hole.

Do you meet your own standards?  Because no one wants a community penis, either.

Its different with guys.
Yeah I understand that men would like to think so. But as far as women are concerned, we don't want a man who had dipped it in everything. We dont. It's not different, it's effin disgusting and shows the man doing it to lack respect for his body and females, shows lack of proper discernment and self control, which automatically makes him "not safe" for consideration in a long term commitment.  So again, do you live up to your own standards or do you feel entitled to a partner who had better qualities than you do?

What if it is just for pressure relief... Not for patching the hole in my soul with women.

Romero

Most women don't want a manwhore, Odi. It's a sign of weakness.

If even you don't want a "skank", why the heck would any women want one?

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"Most women don't want a manwhore, Odi. It's a sign of weakness.

If even you don't want a "skank", why the heck would any women want one?

What the hell do you do when you are feeling horny?

Dont you go to a bar to pick up a female?

Romero

Masturbation easily does the trick when there's no woman in my life.

I don't do casual sex. It doesn't do it for me. Though I'm not criticizing anyone who does. Unless they're a sexist pig.

Anonymous

Do you meet your own standards?  Because no one wants a community penis, either.

Its different with guys.
Yeah I understand that men would like to think so. But as far as women are concerned, we don't want a man who had dipped it in everything. We dont. It's not different, it's effin disgusting and shows the man doing it to lack respect for his body and females, shows lack of proper discernment and self control, which automatically makes him "not safe" for consideration in a long term commitment.  So again, do you live up to your own standards or do you feel entitled to a partner who had better qualities than you do?

What if it is just for pressure relief... Not for patching the hole in my soul with women.
Again, that statement proves you view human beings as means to an end, you lack self control, and are not relationship material. Only skanks are attracted to men who think like this, because their low self worth tells them if they change a manwhore, they MUST be specail. Of course this doesn't work so they just jump on the next penis on the carousel they found yours on.  You won't attract the ideal woman, because you are not the ideal man. Get it?  Women are not there for "pressure relief" when you are horny. Nor are they there to patch the "hole in your soul".  Learn how to manage yourself and not use people.

Odinson

Its different with guys.

Again, that statement proves you view human beings as means to an end, you lack self control, and are not relationship material. Only skanks are attracted to men who think like this, because their low self worth tells them if they change a manwhore, they MUST be specail. Of course this doesn't work so they just jump on the next penis on the carousel they found yours on.  You won't attract the ideal woman, because you are not the ideal man. Get it?  Women are not there for "pressure relief" when you are horny. Nor are they there to patch the "hole in your soul".  Learn how to manage yourself and not use people.

The skanks seem to also want the ideal man.

Anonymous

Of course they do.  But regardless of gender, when you look to an 'ideal', more so one you yourself fail to live up too....you are too emotionally immature for a serious commitment. Are you not married? Why not do the right thing and live up to your vows?  Marriage is a responsibility. Stop pining over some ideal and be a man of integrity to the poor woman who actually agreed to bond with you for life and get over yourself. How about that?

Odinson

Quote from: "Dove"Of course they do.  But regardless of gender, when you look to an 'ideal', more so one you yourself fail to live up too....you are too emotionally immature for a serious commitment. Are you not married? Why not do the right thing and live up to your vows?  Marriage is a responsibility. Stop pining over some ideal and be a man of integrity to the poor woman who actually agreed to bond with you for life and get over yourself. How about that?

You were a stripper, correct?

You are married now.

I havent cheated..

Anonymous

That's right, indeed I was. And yes I am married.  Point?   You may not have physically had intercourse with another female, but you have cheated. Your mind isn't on your wife and your marriage, is it?   Your "ideal" is right there, pay attention to that.

Odinson

Quote from: "Dove"That's right, indeed I was. And yes I am married.  Point?   You may not have physically had intercourse with another female, but you have cheated. Your mind isn't on your wife and your marriage, is it?   Your "ideal" is right there, pay attention to that.

Your hubby is okay with that?

Maybe my wife fits to what I´m describing as an ideal woman.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"That's right, indeed I was. And yes I am married.  Point?   You may not have physically had intercourse with another female, but you have cheated. Your mind isn't on your wife and your marriage, is it?   Your "ideal" is right there, pay attention to that.

If he wasn't okay with that we wouldn't be married. What is the point?  And if you are already calling your wife your 'wife',  there shouldn't be a 'maybe'.   You shouldn't be thinking about other women.

Odinson

If he wasn't okay with that we wouldn't be married. What is the point?  And if you are already calling your wife your 'wife',  there shouldn't be a 'maybe'.   You shouldn't be thinking about other women.

One might judge a bit if your wifes or moms a stripper.. Just saying.

Thinking about other women... Why not?

Anonymous

First of all, I WAS a stripper.  That was a decade ago. One can judge all they want. Why should I be concerned about that?   Oddly enough, this former stripper isn't the one going outside of my marriage, mentally emotionally or physically.  Maybe you should ask your wife "why not" and see how she feels about that?

Odinson

Quote from: "Dove"First of all, I WAS a stripper.  That was a decade ago. One can judge all they want. Why should I be concerned about that?   Oddly enough, this former stripper isn't the one going outside of my marriage, mentally emotionally or physically.  Maybe you should ask your wife "why not" and see how she feels about that?

Why did you become a stripper?

A lot of them hook.. Did you?

Are you educated?

You dont think about other men? Your husband is your ideal?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"First of all, I WAS a stripper.  That was a decade ago. One can judge all they want. Why should I be concerned about that?   Oddly enough, this former stripper isn't the one going outside of my marriage, mentally emotionally or physically.  Maybe you should ask your wife "why not" and see how she feels about that?

Why did you become a stripper?

A lot of them hook.. Did you?

Are you educated?

You dont think about other men? Your husband is your ideal?
 Why are you stuck on the stripper thing when I'm not the one having relationship issues?  My husband isn't an ideal. He is a human being, that I committed to, regardless of his flaws.  When men cross my mind I dismiss those thoughts and I don't entertain them. My mind is on my marriage.  And no, I didn't prostitute.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview