The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

American Dentist Murders then Decapitates a Popular Rare & defenseless Lion

Started by J0E, July 29, 2015, 01:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

J0E

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03390/walter5_3390738b.jpg">

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

J0E

Quote from: "RW"What assholes.

You can always send him your love, eh 'Real?

http://m.yelp.ca/biz/walter-j-palmer-dds-minneapolis">http://m.yelp.ca/biz/walter-j-palmer-dds-minneapolis

Lots of others did!

cc

OK, it's stupid. But when we see the atrocities being committed every minute now around the world, it is kinda comical seeing every "Joe" and Jane dance to this "today's tune"

One stupid Dem congress woman has put forward a bill to have the feds investigate

spare me
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

J0E

Quote from: "cc la femme"OK, it's stupid. But when we see the atrocities being committed every minute now around the world, it is kinda comical seeing every "Joe" and Jane dance to this "today's tune"

One stupid Dem congress woman has put forward a bill to have the feds investigate

spare me

Well cc, its a serious charge if a person illegally kills a species such as a lion from one of Africa's parks. If I'm not mistaken, some countries execute poachers on site. They're treated or looked on as murderers.  At very least, they can face prison time.

Anyways, that dentist went into hiding and now the zimbabwe police are lookin' for him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3177303/PICTURED-American-dentist-passion-hunting-killed-Cecil-Lion-bow-arrow-Zimbabwe.html">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... babwe.html">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3177303/PICTURED-American-dentist-passion-hunting-killed-Cecil-Lion-bow-arrow-Zimbabwe.html

He may have caused an incident since it may get International wildlife and other organizations involved.

No, its not anythin' to be taken lightly, cc.

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"OK, it's stupid. But when we see the atrocities being committed every minute now around the world, it is kinda comical seeing every "Joe" and Jane dance to this "today's tune"

spare me

I agree.  Let's not add insult to injury.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

I marvel at the mentality of such a miserable human being that he takes delight, indeed, is prepared to pay a large sum of money, to slaughter one of the world's most magnificent animals.

No surprise as to his nationality.

I hope the torment continues and drives him out of business.

@realAzhyaAryola

I don't really care about a lion. Yes, they're beautiful and it's too bad. I love those stories about the bear, tiger, and lion friends. Big cats are pretty to look at.

I think this hunter's methods are dubious. In one news segment on TV, the reporter said this dentist/hunter shot a black bear, killed it, and then dragged its body to another location to make it look legit. Now that I just can't respect, if that's true. Hunt if you're going to hunt, but hunt legally. I don't care what these animal lovers have to say. I'm not going to poo poo hunting. If I was invited to hunt ducks, for example, I would go.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Why?

Does killing animals excite you? Entertain you? Make you feel big and strong?

You don't care about a LION? What animal do you care about?

@realAzhyaAryola

Hunting has been around for centuries. Fishermen catch fish for food. Some hunters eat their prey, some hunt for recreation. You don't have to like it. It does not mean I like to kill animals. I am not entertained by it nor does it make me feel big and strong. I am fascinated by the sport. I love animals but I also don't mind hunting. I think it's too bad this lion was killed but let's move on. There are more important things to focus on. I've never gone hunting though which explains my fascination for it. Perhaps after the first experience I might change my mind about it but I'm not saying that to appease anyone. If you don't like hunting, fine. Some of us are okay with it.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Hunting has been around for centuries. Fishermen catch fish for food. Some hunters eat their prey, some hunt for recreation. You don't have to like it. It does not mean I like to kill animals. I am not entertained by it nor does it make me feel big and strong. I am fascinated by the sport. I love animals but I also don't mind hunting. I think it's too bad this lion was killed but let's move on. There are more important things to focus on. I've never gone hunting though which explains my fascination for it. Perhaps after the first experience I might change my mind about it but I'm not saying that to appease anyone. If you don't like hunting, fine. Some of us are okay with it.

This is how I feel too Azhya.

ac_smile

Romero

There are good arguments for and against the outrage.

One beloved lion? Americans alone kill hundreds of lions every year. Legally!

But there's nothing wrong with being fed up and saying enough is enough once in a while. The lion was baited away from a national park(also legal!). He injured the lion with a bow and arrow, tracked it for two days and shot it. The lion was skinned and beheaded, and the guides removed its research radio collar without telling anyone.

We've done much worse to animals, but that's kind of sick.

The good doctor couldn't just take a picture and appreciate the majesty? Here's a trophy for 'dick of the year'.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Hunting has been around for centuries. Fishermen catch fish for food. Some hunters eat their prey, some hunt for recreation. You don't have to like it. It does not mean I like to kill animals. I am not entertained by it nor does it make me feel big and strong. I am fascinated by the sport. I love animals but I also don't mind hunting. I think it's too bad this lion was killed but let's move on. There are more important things to focus on. I've never gone hunting though which explains my fascination for it. Perhaps after the first experience I might change my mind about it but I'm not saying that to appease anyone. If you don't like hunting, fine. Some of us are okay with it.

Hunting has been around for centuries, and will be with us always.

For FOOD and sustenance!! Not for entertainment, as in the case of slaughtering this beautiful lion. Or ducks, or rabbits, for that matter.

What sort of mentality ENJOYS killing animals.

It is not a "sport" by any measure. It is a carnal, barbaric act that humanity should have evolved from centuries ago.

At least this jerk will pay a huge price, and draw more attention to this evil activity.