The best topic

Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

The Buzz About Our Favorite Shows

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, July 29, 2015, 08:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

It's the Game of Thrones on HBO, Fash.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"It's the Game of Thrones on HBO, Fash.

Oh yes, I saw part of an episode once.

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=200]The King in the North! The King in the North![/size]

Woohoo!

So, is Jon Snow a truly begotten son of Ned Stark but through his own sister? Product of incest then? Ayayay...
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

I think I will take a break from all the political series. Feeling fed up with it at the moment. I tried watching The Leftovers. It is pretty much insane. I still don't get it.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Time for another wild wild west one. I wonder how good this one is. The Son on AMC.

">https://youtu.be/pziVSSa4UhY
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Time for another wild wild west one. I wonder how good this one is. The Son on AMC.

">https://youtu.be/pziVSSa4UhY
That looks like an interesting show and a different kind of role for Pierce Brosnan.

@realAzhyaAryola

Carrie Mathison can be very annoying.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Carrie Mathison can be very annoying.

That's her character.

@realAzhyaAryola

She is so damn annoying. Same with the Dana Brody character.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Without Brody, I'm not sure the series is still as exciting but I'll give it another chance.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"She is so damn annoying. Same with the Dana Brody character.

From which show?

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

priscilla1961

My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "priscilla1961"I like the Bachelor Canada. :thumbup:

I hate those kind of shows. I don't watch much tv this time of year anyway.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "priscilla1961"I like the Bachelor Canada. :thumbup:

I hate those kind of shows. I don't watch much tv this time of year anyway.

What shows do you like Herman?