The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Buzz About Our Favorite Shows

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, July 29, 2015, 08:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Tyrant was cancelled. Too bad. It was pretty good. ac_dunno
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Tyrant was cancelled. Too bad. It was pretty good. ac_dunno

I heard of it, but I never saw an episode.

@realAzhyaAryola

President Kirkman in ABC's Designated Survivor is a hockey-playing president.  ac_biggrin

Woohoo! :thumbup:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNBGcNfXUAEHG7m.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"The Alienist on TNT. Woohoo!

Is it gory Azhya?

cc

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Tyrant was cancelled. Too bad. It was pretty good. ac_dunno

Yes it was. The lead character and his wife were grade b, but his brother, the Tyrant was was phenomenal

We enjoyed 2 seasons, but when they killed the Tyrant (he carried the show on his back) , the show had nothing

Designated Survivor is Sutherland's way of saying "I was so bad in 24, and now I'm making up for treating islamic killers so badly, sob"

Homeland the very same - didn't watch either although did see the season ender to give it one last shot & it may get better again

Didn't watch either of the 2  above as my stomach is touchy

We are currently watching some Super channel on demand shows ... Berlin Station fabulous, a gripper .... Close to  the Enemy fabulous  ....

Also line of Duty, and Acceptable risk were very good
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Is it gory Azhya?

I don't have an idea, Fash. It starts this evening, I think.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Is it gory Azhya?

I don't have an idea, Fash. It starts this evening, I think.

It's brand new, okay.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "cc"

Yes it was. The lead character and his wife were grade b, but his brother, the Tyrant was was phenomenal

We enjoyed 2 seasons, but when they killed the Tyrant (he carried the show on his back) , the show had nothing

Designated Survivor is Sutherland's way of saying "I was so bad in 24, and now I'm making up for treating islamic killers so badly, sob"

Homeland the very same - didn't watch either although did see the season ender to give it one last shot & it may get better again

We are currently watching some Super channel on demand shows ... Berlin Station fabulous, a gripper .... Close to  the Enemy fabulous  ....

Also line of Duty, and Acceptable risk were very good

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
@realAzhyaAryola

cc

We are in Close to the enemy now - may pig out on the last 3 episodes tonight
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I like Kiefer, so I'll watch any show he's in. He's a good country musician too.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Velvet"He's a good country musician too.

There's no such thing.

There's in saying in the music business; can't play, can't sing? Take up country music.

@realAzhyaAryola

Vikings. I want to start following it again. I lost track of it.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Vikings. I want to start following it again. I lost track of it.

That has lots of action.