The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Buzz About Our Favorite Shows

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, July 29, 2015, 08:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Why can't I watch Supernatural anymore? In the USA, it was on the CW. I can't seem to find it now. More importantly, Netflix has stopped showing the entire series. Bummer!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

I also watched The Sinner. It was so so.
@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

Finished watching Godless. It was good and worth watching.

Maniac - Excellent but complex.

Detectorists - Excellent but very low key English.

The Derry Girls - Brilliant.

@realAzhyaAryola

Those aren't showing in my hemisphere.
@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

Odinson

I´m watching Columbo.

Great series... Too bad there arent that many episodes.

My thinking voice sounds like Peter Falk now.

Anonymous

Sopranos the  prequel is coming out with James Gandolfini's son playing a  young Tony Soprano.

@realAzhyaAryola

Bodyguard on Netflix is good so far.

:thumbup:
@realAzhyaAryola

Vancouver

Supernatural was renewed for a 15th season. The longest reigning syfi series in North America. Negan from the walking dead made a special appearance on last week's 300th episode. He played Sam and Dean's dad in season one and two.
Time is malleable

Frood

Russian Doll on Netflix is good. So is Sex Education.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Started Russian Doll. Found it rather predictable and female-oriented. Didn't finish.

Nadia's "sassy" New York verbosity irritated me.

Ditto Sex Education.

Odinson

I´m watching the Punisher..

Its pretty good.. But I expected a guy, whos family was slaughtered, to be more grim..

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Supernatural was renewed for a 15th season. The longest reigning syfi series in North America. Negan from the walking dead made a special appearance on last week's 300th episode. He played Sam and Dean's dad in season one and two.

Where does one watch Supernatural in Canada? What network, day and time?
@realAzhyaAryola

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"Started Russian Doll. Found it rather predictable and female-oriented. Didn't finish.

Nadia's "sassy" New York verbosity irritated me.

Ditto Sex Education.

Groundhogs Day is one of my faves so a darker comedy variant of the theme is cool.

I also like the premise of Sex Ed. An overbearing psychologist mother who has warped her son with weird nurturing-love and the kid who is offering sage advice with discretion to his high school classmates for cash.
Blahhhhhh...