The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Buzz About Our Favorite Shows

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, July 29, 2015, 08:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

The last season of House of Cards royally sucked.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

AMC just started a series called NOS4A2. Has anyone seen this yet?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

cc

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"TRUE DETECTIVE

I watched the recent season, Season 3. It sucks.

1st season was spectacular

2nd as I recall was different characters and plot ...  not so much
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"AMC just started a series called NOS4A2. Has anyone seen this yet?

The old lady saw an episode or two. If you like the Walking Dead, you will like that show.

Bricktop

Watching a German series called "Dark".

First class. Complex and twisted and unravels slowly, but intriguing and fascinating.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"TRUE DETECTIVE

I watched the recent season, Season 3. It sucks.

1st season was spectacular

2nd as I recall was different characters and plot ...  not so much

I watched the first season and liked it. If it has both Woody Harrelson and Matthew McConaughey, I am a fan. They are both A+ actors in my book.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"AMC just started a series called NOS4A2. Has anyone seen this yet?

The old lady saw an episode or two. If you like the Walking Dead, you will like that show.

Still not sure I like it. I have only seen 2 episodes also.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

The way the old lady described it, I thought it was like The Walking Dead.

@realAzhyaAryola

It seems more sinister than that. In the first episode, a child was kidnapped and he later appears like a ghoul with sharp teeth. I still don't understand why. I'll have to rewatch it to understand why.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

It seems more sinister than that. In the first episode, a child was kidnapped and he later appears like a ghoul with sharp teeth. I still don't understand why. I'll have to rewatch it to understand why.

I saw an episode last week. But, I was doing other things and not paying much attention to get what it is about.

@realAzhyaAryola

Is Paramount showing Yellowstone in Canada? I thought it started the other night but it was not on.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Is Paramount showing Yellowstone in Canada? I thought it started the other night but it was not on.

It looks like a show my husband would enjoy.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
It looks like a show my hisband would enjoy.

It's a great show, Fash. I am livid it's not currently available in Canada. acc_angry
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Ellen Barkin as Smurf in Animal Kingdom is just fun to watch. She is so good.

">
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
It looks like a show my hisband would enjoy.

It's a great show, Fash. I am livid it's not currently available in Canada. acc_angry

Oh darn.