The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Buzz About Our Favorite Shows

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, July 29, 2015, 08:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Vancouver

Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"It is a cute baby

">

Awwwww

Vancouver

Supernatural was good. No matter what God wins. Sam and Dean will get a tragic end.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Supernatural was good. No matter what God wins. Sam and Dean will get a tragic end.

I've watched it a few times.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Supernatural was good. No matter what God wins. Sam and Dean will get a tragic end.

Is it over now or are they just on a break? I can't find episodes in On Demand.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

I have finally gotten to know Ragnar Lothbrok of Vikings. He is so good and the episodes have been great.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I have finally gotten to know Ragnar Lothbrok of Vikings. He is so good and the episodes have been great.

It's so violent.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I have finally gotten to know Ragnar Lothbrok of Vikings. He is so good and the episodes have been great.
an

It's so violent.

Not as violent as I anticipated actually. In Season 2, Ragnar punishes Jarl Borg by performing a "blood eagle" on him. I am watching this on Netflix so maybe they showed the entire thing on the History channel. A blood eagle is a punishment where a knife is used to slice the skin on a person's back, then an ax is used to cut his back so that his ribs can be torn out and his lungs are pulled out to hang over his shoulders. You could see Ragnar performing it but they never showed the bloody back and the ribs being torn and his lungs pulled out. Thank God they did not show it. I don't think I can handle it.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
an

It's so violent.

Not as violent as I anticipated actually. In Season 2, Ragnar punishes Jarl Borg by performing a "blood eagle" on him. I am watching this on Netflix so maybe they showed the entire thing on the History channel. A blood eagle is a punishment where a knife is used to slice the skin on a person's back, then an ax is used to cut his back so that his ribs can be torn out and his lungs are pulled out to hang over his shoulders. You could see Ragnar performing it but they never showed the bloody back and the ribs being torn and his lungs pulled out. Thank God they did not show it. I don't think I can handle it.

:swoon:

@realAzhyaAryola

I love how they underscore the fact that the vikings found the english more civilized than themselves. They had utensils while the vikings ate with their hands.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

There are many characters I enjoy on Vikings such as Floki, Athelstan, Rollo, Siggy, Bjorn, Helga, and a host of others.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I love how they underscore the fact that the vikings found the english more civilized than themselves. They had utensils while the vikings ate with their hands.

The English civilized. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Vancouver

Is it over now or are they just on a break? I can't find episodes in On Demand.

Supernatural will be back with new episodes on March 16th. It'll occupy a Monday time slot. Down to the last and final 9 episodes. Me and a coworker are going to the last and final farewell Supernatural Convention in October. It'll be here in Vancouver.
Time is malleable

Odinson

an

It's so violent.

Next... The last kingdom..