The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Buzz About Our Favorite Shows

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, July 29, 2015, 08:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
I saw this new episode. Did you? I am sad that it is ending too. :sad:
Ya. Next monday they will meet sam and dean from another universe. Is Supernatural on Netflix? I'm thinking of getting a Netflix subscription.

It used to be. That's how I binge watched the entire series and then it was gone. I'm so sad. The last season I was all caught up with was Season 13.

Looks like no Supernatural on Netflix for some reason. I managed to talk my coworker to upgrade his Netflix account to premium and share it with me. Now I get Netflix for free. With premium I get to stream some shows and movies in 4K HDR. Some friends are just so good.

I have Netflix. Why didn't you have Netflix? Supernatural used to be on Netflix.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Vancouver

I have Netflix. Why didn't you have Netflix? Supernatural used to be on Netflix.
Too many monthly payments.  $100 for internet, $6.99USD for Flickr, $40 cell phone bill. Some of my friends are willing to pay monthly for Spotify, Netflix, and Disney+. In 12 months that's a lot of money for these subscriptions.
Time is malleable

@realAzhyaAryola

Too many monthly payments.  $100 for internet, $6.99USD for Flickr, $40 cell phone bill. Some of my friends are willing to pay monthly for Spotify, Netflix, and Disney+. In 12 months that's a lot of money for these subscriptions.

Got it.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Oak

Here groups of friends get one of those streaming services each and share them on different devices...get several for the price of 1.

Anonymous

I'm getting into Better Call Saul more and more.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Oak"

Here groups of friends get one of those streaming services each and share them on different devices...get several for the price of 1.

For years now, 4 of my family members are benefitting from my generosity and I really don't mind.
@realAzhyaAryola

Oak

For years now, 4 of my family members are benefitting from my generosity and I really don't mind.

Yep, me too.  I don't see it as generosity, it costs me the same whether I share or not.  I'd rather share.

@realAzhyaAryola

Yep, me too.  I don't see it as generosity, it costs me the same whether I share or not.  I'd rather share.

They thanked me for my generosity and I was taught to be gracious and graciously accepted.
@realAzhyaAryola

Oak

They thanked me for my generosity and I was taught to be gracious and graciously accepted.

Sure, if people thank me, it's gracious to have good manners and accept their appreciation.

It's just not how I see myself, it's the LEAST I can do for my family and friends.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"I liked Ragnar..

This is how a real man arrives to the scene.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/929308506310313404/65467C5CF0230B22FAB1C34D88B0C00BD49A21A5/">

:swoon:

Thats what the saxons did.

And they show it.

Hard to believe. I've become very afraid of where our world is heading

And to make money, many must find these things cool .. so it's not just outliers

Certainly Western Society is in well into it's end game

The end of the world is on April 14, 2020.  ac_toofunny
@realAzhyaAryola

Odinson

Azhya... Remember this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkYkVijXC6o&feature=emb_title">
... =emb_title">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkYkVijXC6o&feature=emb_title

Odinson

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Odinson"Azhya... Remember this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkYkVijXC6o&feature=emb_title">
... =emb_title">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkYkVijXC6o&feature=emb_title

Hahahahahhahaa! Maybe people have been watching Supernatural and that's why they are hoarding toilet paper.  ac_toofunny
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Ozark has a Season 3 out now on Netflix.
@realAzhyaAryola

Vancouver

I just binged watch all 7 episodes of Tiger King on Netflix. Makes me absolute sick that Carole is not in jail. Joe Exotic ruined his own life trying to bring justice for Don.
Time is malleable