The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Buzz About Our Favorite Shows

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, July 29, 2015, 08:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Watching Battlestar Galactica season 1.

Its so great.. I love it..

@realAzhyaAryola

I think our favorite current series have no new episodes because the filming must be halted due to physical distancing.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Vancouver

I'm binge watching Stranger Things on Netflix. Good series.
Time is malleable

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"I'm binge watching Stranger Things on Netflix. Good series.

Me too. I'm on Season 3 now.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Vancouver

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"I'm binge watching Stranger Things on Netflix. Good series.

I'm on the final episode of season 2. This show is great! I can't believe I didn't give it a chance back then.
Time is malleable

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"

I'm on the final episode of season 2. This show is great! I can't believe I didn't give it a chance back then.

What do you understand the plot to be, that there are alien life forms?
@realAzhyaAryola

Vancouver

These life forms seem to be from another dimension but they never explained how they came to be. What were the Russians wanting to do by opening the portal? Season 3 was great. Good emotional ending but season 4 need changes. The same creatures and the same portal thing and the same dimension gets bored. No more board games. There need to be a different plot. The cast was getting a bit big. That becomes a problem.
Time is malleable

@realAzhyaAryola

These life forms seem to be from another dimension but they never explained how they came to be. What were the Russians wanting to do by opening the portal? Season 3 was great. Good emotional ending but season 4 need changes. The same creatures and the same portal thing and the same dimension gets bored. No more board games. There need to be a different plot. The cast was getting a bit big. That becomes a problem.

I am halfway through Season 3. I agree. A new plot would be good.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

I finally finished Season 3. Do you think Jim Hopper is alive?
@realAzhyaAryola

Vancouver

They released a teaser for season 4.

">
Time is malleable

cc

Not into zombies and aliens etc  .. but Homeland final show of the season  last night was fabulous .. action plus at a tremendous pace  and ending with very cool conclusion
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

@realAzhyaAryola

They released a teaser for season 4.

">

Yes! I saw this too. I am excited for Season 4. Everyone will be in their puberty stages. Haha.

I am still not sure I understand how El and Will have their unusual powers.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "cc"Not into zombies and aliens etc  .. but Homeland final show of the season  last night was fabulous .. action plus at a tremendous pace  and ending with very cool conclusion

Seesee, I was heartbroken when they killed off Rupert Friend. I have not seen the series since but if ever it is on Netflix, I'll catch it.
@realAzhyaAryola

Odinson

New season of the last kingdom..

Its not visible in the show but Queen Aelswith has an amazing body.

Vancouver

Quote from: "Odinson"New season of the last kingdom..

Its not visible in the show but Queen Aelswith has an amazing body.

Blue frost watch that show.
Time is malleable