Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

The Buzz About Our Favorite Shows

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, July 29, 2015, 08:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

cc

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I watched the whole first season of Wayward Pines. It was pretty good, I liked the story line as it could totally happen, well except for the half man half whatever it was running around outside of the walls.

They are  running around inside the walls now. Next season( if it happens) will have to be very different

Blacklist continues, good except for hokey parts with her ex back in it and trying to save her from doom. Red remains cool Red always

Homeland gets better every season - She is the best actor I have ever seen in any venue, totally believable as an often manic when off her meds . Combined with Mandy Patinkin always tops & now character Quinn has become a  a major and believable character. Show has major raw talent.

Hated the original traitor red headed guy ... not a believable actor (something was amiss with him or his role). Her talent kept it going in the early seasons - fortunately Iran hung him ac_smile

Madam Sec. we found hokey / flat and soon got bored. Rabid progs would swoon at it

Oh, new this fall Blindspot!!! was very good - Lead actor & lead actress exceptionally  good at their trade. Plot very  imaginative and complex
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

@realAzhyaAryola

American Crime is back, nice. New story but the former actors are back in new roles. That is so clever. Glad they kept the cast.

Blacklist continues to bore me. Maybe I'll give it another chance starting from season one on Netflix.

Luther on BBC was so good!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Anyone like that cop show with JLo and Ray Liotta called Shades Of Blue?

@realAzhyaAryola

ac_hithere Hi, Shen.

I have seen so many series and this, by far, is very boring, Shen. Too bad. I really thought a show with Ray Liotta in it will be smashing. :mad:
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Maybe it will get more exciting, who knows.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

It's the one and the only...

">https://youtu.be/NTzycsqxYJ0

:thumbup:
@realAzhyaAryola

RW

I've seen a couple episodes.  Great show!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"So, what's the buzz?

Jane Pauley hosted tonight's CBS Evening News. I haven't seen her in ages. Wow.

I read that she has spoken up of her own struggle with bipolar disorder. I never heard of that until now.

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Jane+Pauley+Celebs+Bailey+House+30th+Anniversary+RwC7sWpLsiVl.jpg">

She looks like  Hillary Clinton. Gross me out. :yuk:  :yuk:

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I read that she has spoken up of her own struggle with bipolar disorder. I never heard of that until now.

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Jane+Pauley+Celebs+Bailey+House+30th+Anniversary+RwC7sWpLsiVl.jpg">

I would do her, She has a nice mouth./ Smile

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

I would do her, She has a nice mouth./ Smile

JEEEBUS Chist, she got old.

Call me vain but when I start to look like that, I'm locking myself away from the world....... Just me and my 30 dogs until I expire. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

@realAzhyaAryola

This episode raised my blood pressure. Heheh.  :laugh3: There was more to Ed Meechum. He was their secret service agent and um...well...er...

">https://youtu.be/mDC7uOAGK70
@realAzhyaAryola