The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Buzz About Our Favorite Shows

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, July 29, 2015, 08:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=414958 time=1625176481 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=414957 time=1625176330 user_id=1676
Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=414950 time=1625174649 user_id=73
Nothing good on lately.

It's mostly woke tinged soft topic series or stupid reality shows.

Lisey's Story with Julianne Moore is pretty good though... so is Skinwalker Ranch.

I'm seeing a lot of Hollywood trying to impose it's values rather than trying to entertain us.

This propaganda started slowly a few years ago before outright "woke" came in vogue. Now it's WAY over the top

Now it's every show and full bore with major role mixed race and gay couple (often both in one) FAR above the national average to the point of showing how contrived it is. Blacks and other races keep getting added far out of proportion & obviously contrived

Same for females elevated in major roles far out of proportion to reality

I watch a lot of detective stuff. All shows have the above added of late + constant overkill on re-education of law enforcement to be kinder / gentle .. cops not doing their proper job because they are afraid to ... again to the point of it feeling contrived ... ... or a female black constantly moaning she is held back because she is not white nor male .. I could go on .........

It's gross contrived overkill everywhere now
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

It looks like Bob Odenkirk who plays Saul Goodman on Better Call Saul suffered a heart attack while filming an episode of the show.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=416932 time=1627544416 user_id=1689
It looks like Bob Odenkirk who plays Saul Goodman on Better Call Saul suffered a heart attack while filming an episode of the show.

:sad:

@realAzhyaAryola

CSI: Vegas

Wow. My favorite show is returning. Woohoo!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=418644 time=1629491565 user_id=73

It's a good show.

Odinson

The new lord of the rings TV-series.

Amazon is pouring copious amounts of money into it.

But!

For some reason they have hired nobodies to write it.

Based on the teaser picture, the TV-series takes place thousands of years before the events of the lord of the rings trilogy.

Which means that the show will be based on the Silmarillion.

Which also means that they have a source material that has no proper dialogue.

And the show is gonna be wokier than woke with sex-scenes and power female characters...

They need the sex-scenes because how else is a female gonna control anything if not with sex.

Tolkien was a hardcore christian and it shows in his books.

The books are classic good versus evil stories with really good heros and really bad baddies.

Peter Jackson was loyal to the books when he made the films.

Odinson

The show is probably gonna portray Sauron as a misunderstood hero.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=419369 time=1630019714 user_id=136
The new lord of the rings TV-series.

Amazon is pouring copious amounts of money into it.

But!

For some reason they have hired nobodies to write it.

Based on the teaser picture, the TV-series takes place thousands of years before the events of the lord of the rings trilogy.

Which means that the show will be based on the Silmarillion.

Which also means that they have a source material that has no proper dialogue.

And the show is gonna be wokier than woke with sex-scenes and power female characters...

They need the sex-scenes because how else is a female gonna control anything if not with sex.

Tolkien was a hardcore christian and it shows in his books.

The books are classic good versus evil stories with really good heros and really bad baddies.

Peter Jackson was loyal to the books when he made the films.

Blazor will like that.

Anonymous

I like the CBC series Moonshine. I can't believe I like something on the CBC.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=425157 time=1635370999 user_id=2015

I haven't seen it IHJ....I haven't heard of it either.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=425170 time=1635374659 user_id=3254
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=425157 time=1635370999 user_id=2015

I haven't seen it IHJ....I haven't heard of it either.

It's worth checking out. There isn't graphic violence or nudity either, so you could watch it.

@realAzhyaAryola

I totally missed the last season of Homeland so before watching it, I refreshed my memory with Season 7. Season 7 is very irritating because Carrie Matheson is such an inept mother and her mental illness is so bad. Now I'm starting Season 8 and it's all about Kabul and I do not look forward to watching it. It reminds me of the unfortunate reality that is Afghanistan.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=418683 time=1629506365 user_id=3254
Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=418644 time=1629491565 user_id=73

It's a good show.

I like it but this one is a little bit slow for now. Maybe it will intensify. I like seeing Sara and Gil. David Hodges is being framed so we'll find out why.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=426406 time=1636322159 user_id=73
I totally missed the last season of Homeland so before watching it, I refreshed my memory with Season 7. Season 7 is very irritating because Carrie Matheson is such an inept mother and her mental illness is so bad. Now I'm starting Season 8 and it's all about Kabul and I do not look forward to watching it. It reminds me of the unfortunate reality that is Afghanistan.

I watched the occasional episode and I never really got to know all the characters.