The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Buzz About Our Favorite Shows

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, July 29, 2015, 08:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Herman post_id=426422 time=1636328577 user_id=1689
Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=426406 time=1636322159 user_id=73
I totally missed the last season of Homeland so before watching it, I refreshed my memory with Season 7. Season 7 is very irritating because Carrie Matheson is such an inept mother and her mental illness is so bad. Now I'm starting Season 8 and it's all about Kabul and I do not look forward to watching it. It reminds me of the unfortunate reality that is Afghanistan.

I watched the occasional episode and I never really got to know all the characters.

The last few episodes of the final season were awful. It hit home, all that unfortunate stuff about Afghanistan.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

cc

Hmmm ... my "Record" failed me, assuming it's on same station .. was it Super Channel? (now fuze)

Some binging ahead as it was always on demand as well

Is it on same network? Super Channel I think it was?????

Search on Crave (I so hate that word) only gets me Season 8, which I "think" was last year???? -

What is new season # & network?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

@realAzhyaAryola

The final season of Homeland is Season 8. I watched it on Netflix.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

It's a bummer that my cable network is not offering Yellowstone on Paramount. I'm missing the return of the new season.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=426931 time=1636692408 user_id=73
It's a bummer that my cable network is not offering Yellowstone on Paramount. I'm missing the return of the new season.

I don't blame ya. That is a damned good show.

cc

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=426930 time=1636692336 user_id=73
The final season of Homeland is Season 8. I watched it on Netflix.

Ok. Thanks

It was from a year ago ... I just checked Crave and I had watched it before.

It only had a cpl of good seasons .. I watched mainly as Mandy is great even when show is off

Danes is a great actress. She played what the writers wrote and directors ordered maybe too well ... the problem became the writing and directing became horrible and created a very unlikable character

The reason I watched it was because I like CIA kinda stories .. but even Season 1 & 2  were bad in that it was hokie for her to fall for a terrorist who killed many & even got him away into Canada - Ironically it was Iran who delivered him justice by their "actual method"  of slow hanging by crane in the public square .. as only Iran can do. As second irony was the islam he fell for did him in c/w allah-blessed suffering in the end

Anonymous

That show grew on me.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Velvet post_id=427236 time=1636999779 user_id=2021

That show grew on me.

It is awesome. I am in the middle of episode 3 of the new season. I'm watching it on Amazon Video.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=427831 time=1637518864 user_id=73
Quote from: Velvet post_id=427236 time=1636999779 user_id=2021

That show grew on me.

It is awesome. I am in the middle of episode 3 of the new season. I'm watching it on Amazon Video.

I like that show.

Anonymous

I am really liking the series called Gomorrah. It is about the camorra  mafia clans in Naples, Italy. It's in Italian with English subtitles.

cc

Just saw prolly the best show I have ever seen

"Woman Walks Ahead" - a 2 parter on Aptn

About a gutsy woman painter goes from NYC to paint Sitting Bull .. well after his destruction of all of Custer's force followed by the then inevitable defeat of Sitting Bull's union of 5 tribes

To my surprise at ending, turns out to be a true story (albeit doctored a bit for movie) - He allowed painting in his full colors & 2  exist  today

https://www.history.com/.image/c_limit%2Ccs_srgb%2Cq_auto:good%2Cw_620/MTU3ODc4NjAwMDM0ODIxODU1/image-placeholder-title.webp">

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=431157 time=1639713476 user_id=88

"Woman Walks Ahead" - a 2 parter on Ajptn

About a gutsy woman painter goes from NYC to paint Sitting Bull .. well after his destruction of all of Custer's force followed by the then inevitable defeat of Sitting Bull's union of 5 tribes

To my surprise at ending, turns out to be a true story - He allowed painting in his full colors & it exists today

That sounds like something I'd like to see thank you.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=431174 time=1639744200 user_id=3254
Quote from: cc post_id=431157 time=1639713476 user_id=88

"Woman Walks Ahead" - a 2 parter on Ajptn

To my surprise at ending, turns out to be a true story - He allowed painting in his full colors & it exists today

That sounds like something I'd like to see thank you.

If  it's repeated, and it likely will be .. I'll let you know .. I assume you get APTN - it's native oriented so likely an automatic inclusion

Trailer
">

Here is one of her (Catherine Weldon)  paintings of Sitting Bull - It exists today

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/ae/a8/89/aea889969e9bf022205b80ad013ff583.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=431144 time=1639706823 user_id=1689
I am really liking the series called Gomorrah. It is about the camorra  mafia clans in Naples, Italy. It's in Italian with English subtitles.

I've never heard of it.

Anonymous

I'm binge watching the Japanese series Alice in Borderland..

It's good, but violent.