Replies: 7528
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:26:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

The Buzz About Our Favorite Shows

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, July 29, 2015, 08:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I started watching a series called Keep Sweet, Pray and Obey. It's about Warren Jeffs and his Fundamentalist Latter Day Saints cult. Man I wanna punch that geek's head in.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Herman post_id=431144 time=1639706823 user_id=1689
I am really liking the series called Gomorrah. It is about the camorra  mafia clans in Naples, Italy. It's in Italian with English subtitles.

Is this on Netflix?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Did you all watch Ozark?

I'm a The Last Kingdom fan. Love that series. Vikings Valhalla too.

I started Downton Abbey and stuck with it this time. Those were the days of British aristocracy. What a time.

That was such a treat that Calgary got Kevin Costner to be the parade marshal for the Stampede. Awesome.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

I started The Crown and I'm happy with it so far.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=467636 time=1659290538 user_id=73
Did you all watch Ozark?

I'm a The Last Kingdom fan. Love that series. Vikings Valhalla too.

I started Downton Abbey and stuck with it this time. Those were the days of British aristocracy. What a time.

That was such a treat that Calgary got Kevin Costner to be the parade marshal for the Stampede. Awesome.

I haven't gone to the parade or the Stampede in so many years.

@realAzhyaAryola

What a coincidence that I began to watch The Crown and just saw the passing of Queen Mary in one of the episodes and now Queen Elizabeth has gone. For a moment there it was like watching a film series which is actually reality.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=474561 time=1662692622 user_id=73
What a coincidence that I began to watch The Crown and just saw the passing of Queen Mary in one of the episodes and now Queen Elizabeth has gone. For a moment there it was like watching a film series which is actually reality.

That is a coincidence.

Anonymous

I tried watching Bling Empire..

But, I can't relate to rich East Asians in Los Angeles.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=474686 time=1662849833 user_id=3254

I have not heard of Bling Empire.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=475158 time=1663721790 user_id=73
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=474686 time=1662849833 user_id=3254

I have not heard of Bling Empire.

It's on Netflix.