The best topic

Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

The Buzz About Our Favorite Shows

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, July 29, 2015, 08:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

A little while back there was a tv series aired which starred James Franco:  11.22.63. It was really pretty good.

">https://youtu.be/NXUx__qQGew
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "cc la femme"Tyrant just started season 2 (I think 2) on FX

The Tyrant himself is one of the best actors I have EVER seen act. His wife is tremendous also - both almost too believable in their roles of running  .. I would say Iraq with a different name

The brother, sort of the lead role not so much

Season ended with Tyrant possibly killed. Hope not because it won't be worth watching if he is removed

We recorded it yesterday and will likely watch tonight. Will let y'all know if it continues to be as good

I enjoy Tyrant immensely. That actor is outstanding. He is Ashraf Barhom, an Arab-Israeli actor. Very talented. He first caught my eye when he played Colonel Faris Al Ghazi in the movie, The Kingdom.

His wife in Tyrant is a beautiful woman, Moran Atias, also from Israel.

I follow this series and so glad it's back too!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"He's still very handsome.

He is, but he was so cute as Dally in the Outsiders.

http://image.blingee.com/images17/content/output/000/000/000/6ab/630969613_1114504.gif">

@realAzhyaAryola

:thumbup:

Thanks, Annie, for telling us about Containment! Wow! It was awesome!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

The Tyrant himself is one of the best actors I have EVER seen act. His wife is tremendous also - both almost too believable in their roles of running  .. I would say Iraq with a different name

Season ended with Tyrant possibly killed. Hope not because it won't be worth watching if he is removed

We recorded it yesterday and will likely watch tonight. Will let y'all know if it continues to be as good

I haven't seen Tyrant.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I haven't seen Tyrant.

I saw about one and a half episodes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I'm watching Preacher and Zoo too! Woohoo! Love them!

I am starting to get into both of them.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Annie

He sure is! But's because of what's "inside" him! And what about Eugene? Wow kind of feel bad for him but what he did in the past well, he did it to himself.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"He sure is! But's because of what's "inside" him! And what about Eugene? Wow kind of feel bad for him but what he did in the past well, he did it to himself.

I feel sorry for Arseface.

Annie

:laugh3:  He does look like that doesn't he?

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Annie"He sure is! But's because of what's "inside" him! And what about Eugene? Wow kind of feel bad for him but what he did in the past well, he did it to himself.

ac_wot

Anonymous

Do you mean Twenty Dollars?

:laugh:

@realAzhyaAryola

Hi, Fash. You wouldn't know unless you watch Preacher. This is who they mean. Poor thing. I think it's because he shot himself through the mouth but somehow survived, if I understood it correctly. Strange show.

http://images.designntrend.com/data/images/full/93620/eugene-a-k-a-arseface.jpg?w=780">
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Do you mean Twenty Dollars?

:laugh:

ac_toofunny