Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Is "meaningless" sex possible?

Started by RW, July 13, 2015, 08:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "RW"So it's completely without meaning at all?  Nothing there but flesh?

That how it's supposed to work.

Why don't you ask your buddy Munday. He supposedly visits Asian brothels regularly. In fact I hear he is partial to young Asian chicks with dicks.  :laugh3:

Ask that miserable cunt if after he fucks some under age Bangkok whore in the ass, does he think foldly of her or does he just wipe his dick off in the sheets and leave without as much as a thank you.

:laugh3:

Wulf

Quote from: "RW"If he dared show his face here, I would.

That will never happen.

Mr. tough guy is not man enough to come out from under the Van foreskin and show his face here.

asal

Quote from: "RW"Do you think it's possible to have sex with someone without forming any attachments whatsoever?

Yes, if you don't like the person.  There's something biological that causes a feeling of attachment - so, attachment is going to happen.

J0E

Quote from: "RW"Do you think it's possible to have sex with someone without forming any attachments whatsoever?

Ahhhh....sex without commitment...

Heck, it works fo' me, 'Real!

Does it work fer you too?

Try it sometime, you might like it!

RW

Frank, can you say with a straight and honest face than you run around having unattached sex with people?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Miss Stiletto

Of course it is possible. Sex is only a physical need. ..just like being thirsty...u get a drink.. When people put all these emotions with conditions and expectations it creates an emotionally unhealthy environment